jusk's F1 1974 Custom AI

Other jusk's F1 1974 Custom AI v0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
jusk submitted a new resource:

jusk's F1 1974 Custom AI - F1 1974 Season (F-Retro_Gen1) custom AI with track-specific driver lineups

1974 F1 season custom AI file for the F-Retro_Gen1 cars - made to suit @Klukkluk's excellent livery set (v0.9.6).

Features:
  • Historically correct drivers for all 1974 F1 tracks currently in AMS2 (8 in total, plus a few bonus proxies), using track-specific overrides. This means, for example, Mike Hailwood is replaced by David Hobbs at Österreichring and...

Read more about this resource...

mate, what have you done differently lately, your format seems messed up up somehow in last few versions (1) compared with good old versions (2)

Untitled.png

:unsure:

I mean... it's not a huge deal but I just can't read numbers anymore.
I use ordinary notepad, and would like to continue with it

mate, what have you done differently lately, your format seems messed up up somehow in last few versions (1) compared with good old versions (2)

View attachment 578541
:unsure:

I mean... it's not a huge deal but I just can't read numbers anymore.
I use ordinary notepad, and would like to continue with it
:O_o: - that's pretty weird. I wasn't aware that I'd done anything differently. I'll check into it tomorrow. I use Notepad++, so have never opened one of them in Notepad. Not sure what would cause them to lose the formatting. Thanks for flagging it to me!

Last edited:
I can't replicate that weird tagless xml view you've got there in image #1 @gamer19 - so not sure what to suggest.

Your image #2 looks like it's open in Explorer, not Notepad. When I open them in Notepad/Wordpad/Notepad++ they look as expected. Does the file still work for you in AMS2?

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 14.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 11.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 33 13.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 31 12.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 83 33.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 141 57.6%