jusk's CART 2000 Custom AI

Other jusk's CART 2000 Custom AI v0.2b

Login or Register an account to download this content
jusk submitted a new resource:

jusk's CART 2000 Custom AI - CART 2000 Season (F-USA_Gen3) custom AI with track-specific driver lineups

2000 CART season custom AI file for the F-USA_Gen3 cars - made to suit @chrisi2174's marvelous livery set (v0.9.5).

I recommend setting the number of AI opponents to 25* for this file.

Features:
  • Historically correct drivers for all 2000 F1 tracks in AMS2 (currently 5 in total, with hopefully more to come in upcoming DLC - see Season...

Read more about this resource...

jusk updated jusk's CART 2000 Custom AI with a new update entry:

v0.2

Changes:
  • Updated to work properly with AMS2 v1.4 release (includes the four xml files needed to work with the new oval aero configurations)
  • Added historically accurate vehicle_reliability values for new Advanced Mechanical Damage Modelling (AMDM) system
  • Added fuel_management values
  • Added Gateway & Fontana overrides
To install:
Simply copy all four XML files into your
...\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista 2\UserData\CustomAIDrivers folder...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for this AI file!..I place the xml file in the correct folder but the names don't show up in the game i just get all these other names that i have never heard before!..i also have the latest game version and also all the other cart series don't have their correct names either!

Thanks for this AI file!..I place the xml file in the correct folder but the names don't show up in the game i just get all these other names that i have never heard before!..i also have the latest game version and also all the other cart series don't have their correct names either!

For the new bodyworks for ovals, you need further files called

F-USA_Gen3_SO.xml
F-USA_Gen3_SW.xml
F-USA_Gen3_SS.xml

Just copy your F-USA_Gen3.xml to desktop, rename it and copy it back to game folder.

Hi Mike - the update (v0.2) I posted yesterday on this contains four xml files. Did you get this updated version? - make sure you place all four files into the CustomAIDrivers folder and it should work.

I will have updates for the other CART series soon - but in the meantime you can do as mungopark suggests for those and make three copies of each file, renaming the copies as explained above. - cheers

Of course you need a custom file to have the real drivers of a skinpack in game. But you do not need additional ones for ovals, like it was before latest patch.

Of course you need a custom file to have the real drivers of a skinpack in game. But you do not need additional ones for ovals, like it was before latest patch.
Ah right. I'd missed that the oval file was needed too. I removed all skin and AI files when 1.4 was released and was reinstalling chrisis pack and got a bit confused by your message. Thanks for the explanation.

Ok, so one more question. I just unpacked this release and there's files for ovals too. Should I ignore those and install only fusa gen3?

Ok, so one more question. I just unpacked this release and there's files for ovals too. Should I ignore those and install only fusa gen3?
Yes - you can ignore/delete the files for the ovals. They are no longer needed. I'll update the download to take them out to avoid any more confusion about this - cheers.

jusk updated jusk's CART 2000 Custom AI with a new update entry:

v0.2b

No changes!
- This update just removes the three additional xml files that were (temporarily) needed for ovals. These are no longer required, so I have removed them from the download to avoid any further confusion.

There is no need to download this update if you already have v0.2.

To install:

Simply copy the XML file into your
...\Steam\steamapps\common\Automobilista 2\UserData\CustomAIDrivers folder, overwriting any previous versions.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ok, I thought I read something like that in the v1.4 release notes. The drivers for the stock car 2022 already have custom helmets and suits. We still have to wait I guess. But if it’s possible I can’t wait for your guys awesome work :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.