Jordan-Honda EJ11 F1

Cars Jordan-Honda EJ11 F1 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
SATLAB90 submitted a new resource:

Jordan-Honda EJ11 F1 - The "yellow shark" F1 car from the 2001 season by SATLAB

Jordan EJ11 (2001) by SATLAB

View attachment 442315

The shark is back ;)
I'm proud to present to you my very first F1 car mod: the Jordan EJ11 from the 2001 season.
Even if this car has not even got a podium during its lifetime, it takes a special place in my heart as one of the most beautiful F1 car ever made.

The vehicle has a Honda RA001E 3.0l v10 engine (over...

Read more about this resource...

I've noticed one thing that I'd like to share with you.
On the non-tobacco version, the shark eyes on the nose change from "BH" to "F1".
d01gbr067.jpg
d01usa155.jpg

SATLAB90 updated Jordan-Honda EJ11 F1 with a new update entry:

Hotfix - skins & physics update

Hi guys! Here it is an important update which brings some important fixes.

- Physics update:
  • The car is now more stable during breaking while doing fast corners (i.e. the first corner at suzuka)
  • Improved handling and feeling for steering-wheel players (tested with Logitech G920)
  • Small decrease in terms of bhp (lap times should be however the same as before)
- Skins update:
  • Added Trulli late season skins (basically he became first driver so...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Super fun car. At some point during the season, it looks like they moved the mirrors further forward onto stalks that stuck out from the sides of the cockpit. With the current design, it's pretty hard to see the mirrors because you have to turn your head so much. I think they realized this and made the change. Maybe you can make optional mirrors like you've done with the HD wings? I think it would make seeing what's next to you and behind you easier, especially in VR.

F1-Jordan-GPcars4Sale-9-1200x800.jpg

Also, if possible, could you make the glass on the steering wheel darker and make the LEDs brighter? It's pretty difficult to see when the LEDs are lit up, even though they are in my face flashing in VR.

510507.jpg

Hope this helps. I'm sure you've already seen these images. lol. Great work so far. It's really fun to drive on the stock setup at Monza.

Last edited:
Super fun car. At some point during the season, it looks like they moved the mirrors further forward onto stalks that stuck out from the sides of the cockpit. With the current design, it's pretty hard to see the mirrors because you have to turn your head so much. I think they realized this and made the change. Maybe you can make optional mirrors like you've done with the HD wings? I think it would make seeing what's next to you and behind you easier, especially in VR.

F1-Jordan-GPcars4Sale-9-1200x800.jpg
Yeah it could be possible. Thanks for the report ;)

Yeah maybe I must tweak a bit abs and break power in future updates. In the meantime If you find too easy to lock up the brakes you can reduce the breaking power in the setup menu.

Thanks for another great car mod, it is really fun to drive. I just miss a better engine sound while driving in cockpit view.

Mind if I post a hotlap video I recorded yesterday?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.