Resource icon

Plugins Jonnez Start Assistant 1.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
You should do this with all other cars. You should also implement a feature that opens the door wider when you right click the door (so you don't have to close the door and reopen it when it closes because the car is standing on a hill)

@pietrucha132
You should also implement a feature that opens the door wider when you right click the door (so you don't have to close the door and reopen it when it closes because the car is standing on a hill)
I do not know why that is not in the basegame. I can put it on my list.
You should do this with all other cars.
Could you be a little more specific there....What should be done. I mean the cars operate pretty easy its just clicking on the keyhole...
I already thought about a seatbelt turn on/off automatic. When you are faster then a certain speed.

@pietrucha132

Could you be a little more specific there....What should be done. I mean the cars operate pretty easy its just clicking on the keyhole...
I already thought about a seatbelt turn on/off automatic. When you are faster then a certain speed.

Yes, I meant the ignition, but you could do that with handbrake and radio controls. Using the mechanical (old) tuner is a pain when switching radios while driving.

@pietrucha132
Thanks for report.
I can not replicate that crash.
Was testing all 3 keybinds at different locations mashing for about 2-3 minutes each time, no crash.
Was it only once or is it repeatable?
Do you use a vehicle disable mod? I tested mop, it works fine.
Did it gave you a red error message saying this: "Could not find Jonnez.\n Report this to the Developer please" ?
If that is the case the Jonnez was not found on mod startup.

Are you using MSC experimental?
If nothing of the above is true and repeatable it looks like a random crash.

@pietrucha132
can you run the game with this modifed dll please. Should give out more information in red. I also would like to know which other mods are you running/ which msc version?

Edit: its compatible with the experiental version. It must be a mod on your side which is causing trouble.
Can you run your game with just the assist mod to confirm that.

Edit2nd: I was testing it wrong. I can confirm bug now thanks for reporting!

Last edited:
A few more bugs, when you start the bike with spacebar the light doesn't light up until you leftclick the kickstarter. Also the engine cut function doesn't press the killswitch, so the bike doesn't stall. (cutting the fuel itself only makes the engine go into very low rpm, but it doesn't die.)

Hawk031 updated Jonnez Start Assistant with a new update entry:

Jonnez Start Assistant Update (v1.0.0)

Changelog
  • Fixed
  • A few more bugs, when you start the bike with spacebar the light doesn't light up until you leftclick the kickstarter. Also the engine cut function doesn't press the killswitch, so the bike doesn't stall. (cutting the fuel itself only makes the engine go into very low rpm, but it doesn't die.)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea