Resource icon

Cars JGTC Mod Moslers v1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
PassiveObsessive submitted a new resource:

JGTC Mod Repacked - Comprehensive JGTC Mod for GTR2

First and foremost, this aims to be a mod spanning the JGTC over it's lifespan from 1994-2004. This is the same version that is on forums, where previous versions have been repacked together, and certain requirements removed to make downloading easier.

With that said, you will need these mods for this to work:
BPR Mod v2.40 by WildmanFr,
Japan SUPER GT SGT300 v1.3 by Juicebottle,
JPN-MYS Carpack v4.0.1,
(links and instructions included in readme).

Links are also included to see my...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, a question, does the pack include the Honda NSX 1998-2004? because they do not appear in the package. Maybe I am missing another download besides the BPR, SGT300 and JPN Carpack?

The pack includes the 1996 Honda NSX GT2 which was raced, and another 1998 GT300 car on the same model, which require the BPR Mod to run. There are additional skins I have for the 1997-1999 GT500 Honda NSXs, however this is a private mod which I cannot link to. Fortunately, there is a 2003 JGTC mod by Izukon that features 95% of the GT500 cars, including the NSX from that year, publicly available on the server discussed in this thread, which still works for me: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/tripp-team-servegame-down.145079/

The 2003 cars will only run alongside mine with some file editing, however. I may release a compatibility patch in the future to allow them to run together to save others the editing, but this is a low priority for me right now. For the 2004 NSX, I will skin that sometime on the SGT mod, but a number of people did skin those back in the day and you may still find them online with some searching.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back