Resource icon

Skins Jaguar F1 Team 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
kevintaddo10 submitted a new resource:

Jaguar F1 Team - This is a Jaguar F1 Team mod, requested by @Gabbopro .

Hello guys, I'm back! After these sh**ty helmets I maded, I gone deep into modding. Especially in skins. My friend @Gabbopro requested a Jaguar skin for his MyDriver serie, and here it is! For now there is only the livery, later I will add the full team package.

READ HERE: For this skin working you HAVE to insert the s file I putted, or the skin will look most likely ugly, a kinda bad blue with green or low-quality logo.

Photos:

Read more about this resource...

Don't worry, but if you form another team, could you do it at Williams? I've never been a Williams fan and can't find any mod to replace it. By the way, I have tried the mod and it is going great, keep it up :)

kevintaddo10 updated Jaguar F1 Team with a new update entry:

Added incardriver stuff

Hello guys! How are you? Hope you're safe. This update adds more stuff, most likely all the incardriver stuff, with the racecrew file too.

So, what this mod adds?
Jaguar generic boots (when I finished other stuff I will do things like cap and boots for each driver)
Jaguar generic cap
Jaguar generic gloves
Jaguar suit files (livery_d and logo_01 files)
And, surprise surprise, I added a metallic version! You only need to put the version 2 s file I putted into paint s. The livery itself wll be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea