Jaguar E Type Roadster for P & G Version 3.2

Cars Jaguar E Type Roadster for P & G Version 3.2 V 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
sunalp2 submitted a new resource:

Jaguar E Type Roadster for P & G Version 3.2 - Jaguar E Type Roadster for P & G Version 3.2

Jaguar E Type Roadster for P & G Version 3.2

Jaguars have always been a favourite of mine, and I’ve owned a few in the past; from a 1951 MKV to a 1961 MKII, with a couple of others in between.

This is a conversion of my GTL Roadster with the addition of a new tonneau cover, and the wood rim steering wheel from my 4.2 Jaguar MKII mod.

Credits and thanks go out to:

Rantam for the new tonneau cover.
InsaneDruid: for permission to use the Seats from his Austin Healey Roadster.
YTANGUY: for...

Read more about this resource...

Hi,

Sadly this is crashing my game. Cars show in menu but no spinner, after which cannot select any other cars from any category, then CTD. Trace file grows to over 100k, with dozens of:

O_BaseGz.cpp 8759: CUBE error loading scene file USERDATA\tmpvehicle.scn: Wrong GMT version (ßBÙßBÙÖKÑ}ášz -- ^ÀŽU`¼Š]MÁEðkê) for file ETYPE_ROLLBAR_STYLE1.GMT
O_BaseGz.cpp 8759: CUBE error loading scene file USERDATA\tmpvehicle.scn: Wrong GMT version (¿BÀ¿BÀ¶†,È,Éc -- >
¿<@ »D-ü³<¶:Ó) for file ETYPE_ROLLBAR_STYLE1.GMT
O_BaseGz.cpp 8759: CUBE error loading scene file USERDATA\tmpvehicle.scn: Wrong GMT version (_JÎ_JÎV$Æý¸Ám -- Þ™ÇJà•ÃR͈«:pB2Ý) for file ETYPE_ROLLBAR_STYLE1.GMT
O_BaseGz.cpp 8759: CUBE error loading scene file USERDATA\tmpvehicle.scn: Wrong GMT version (/iAÀ/iAÀ&`/ÈÊÊc -- ®ç¾<°ãºDÖ¶<) for file ETYPE_ROLLBAR_STYLE1.GMT
O_BaseGz.cpp 8759: CUBE error loading scene file USERDATA\tmpvehicle.scn: Wrong GMT version (¼#ñ¼#ñvµMùݨR -- þ: m) for file ETYPE_ROLLBAR_STYLE1.GMT
O_BaseGz.cpp 8759: CUBE error loading scene file USERDATA\tmpvehicle.scn: Wrong GMT version ('K¡ó'K¡ó.BÏû…è*P -- ¦Éo¨Åw¥¸Voør›À) for file ETYPE_ROLLBAR_STYLE1.GMT
vehgfx.cpp 795: Could not open GAMEDATA\TEAMS\POWER&GLORY\GT OVER 2 LITER\JAGUAR E-TYPE\E-TYPE ROADSTER\GRAHAM HILL\..\JAGUAR_E-TYPE_RDSTR.CAS
vehgfx.cpp 1332: Could not open GAMEDATA\TEAMS\POWER&GLORY\GT OVER 2 LITER\JAGUAR E-TYPE\E-TYPE ROADSTER\GRAHAM HILL\..\JAGUAR_E-TYPE_RDSTR.CAS
O_BaseGz.cpp 8759: CUBE error loading scene file USERDATA\tmpvehicle.scn: Error opening scene file name USERDATA\tmpvehicle.scn
vehgfx.cpp 795: Could not open GAMEDATA\TEAMS\POWER&GLORY\GT OVER 2 LITER\JAGUAR E-TYPE\E-TYPE ROADSTER\GRAHAM HILL\..\JAGUAR_E-TYPE_RDSTR.CAS
vehgfx.cpp 1332: Could not open GAMEDATA\TEAMS\POWER&GLORY\GT OVER 2 LITER\JAGUAR E-TYPE\E-TYPE ROADSTER\GRAHAM HILL\..\JAGUAR_E-TYPE_RDSTR.CAS

Apparently I'm missing something; folder removed for now.

Take care,

jgf

Hey J

Did you extract the archive "as is" into PnG ?

The E-Type Roadster folder from the archive needs to be in the PnG Jaguar E-Type main folder with all the other Jag Teams.

Ooops my bad. The original cars in the archive are fine, it's the 2 add-on skins that cause the issue. I overlooked the GRAHAM HILL in your trace file. After downloading the skins myself I get the old flashing hand and no spinner as well.

First thing I found is that the texture file pgflatblack.dds is missing, but even after adding it the result is the same and 3DSimed reports no issues. Will look into it.

Update: Found out that ETYPE_ROLLBAR_STYLE1.GMT is a 0 (zero) byte file which was causing the issue in my case. I replaced that file with a renamed copy of the STYLE2 version and the cars loaded. Since I'm not too sure what the original STYLE1 rollbar is suppose to look like Sunalp2 will have handle it from here

Update2: Edited or rather cut up the STYLE2 rollbar (and renamed to STYLE1) so it's just a few faces and placed it in the tranny hub so it's not visible. I based this on the fact that the original PnG #4 Jag has a cloth roof and no rollbar. Don't know how historically accurate my fix is so I'll let Sunalp2 do the proper updates.

Last edited:
Thanks for looking into this. I've had cars not appear before but could usually just select another car and all was well (and a mental note to check the odd car ...usually a missing file). I'm comfortable with some tweaks but leave physics and 3D files to the experts.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 30 42.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 34 48.6%