It ook a chance in the recent sales....how have they got it so wrong?

only £3.50 but I still got a refund. The braking is appalling, I've been reading the comments about the recent Milestones games and thought "can't be as bad as people say", but it really is. I cannot believe anyone at Milestone actually ride bikes as they get the fundamentals of braking SO wrong, I thought MGP 21 was bad, heard that MGP 22 was worse......thought I'd give sbk 22 a crack to ride Rea's ZX10, but it was impossible to find a sweet spot in the brakes, brakes either do nothing or lock the front, either way you hardly ever make the apex in hard braking zones. Engine braking is a joke. I could throttle off my real ZX6R at 100+mph without changing down a gear and it was like a parachute opened up behind me, the speed bled off REALLY quick. I know these are 1000cc bikes but still, surely the engine braking should be just as good and with the mapping set to 5 it should be even better? Or does it only work with downshifting on race bikes? Oh well either way VERY disapointing even WITH low expectations!!!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.