It´s possible to show/hide HUD elements on a shortcut?

Hi! I would like to know if it´s any way to show/hide elements like tyres app using a keyboard shortcut or mapping to steering wheel button. I race on VR and dont like to have extra apps on screen but some times giving a look to tyre temps helps a lot on cars with no temp info on dash.

Thank you!

EDIT: ignore me - I'm a muppet - I didn't notice the 'Competizione'...sigh....

I'd need to fire up my rig to check the exact configuration element, but there are 4 presets for the app layouts you can individually configure and I make use of a button to cycle through the 4 different layouts. I usually have one blank for pure immersion, then set the others with an increasing number of apps so I can select the one I want depending on the car or situation. I'll check the specifics later when I get a chance

Last edited:
EDIT: ignore me - I'm a muppet - I didn't notice the 'Competizione'...sigh....

I'd need to fire up my rig to check the exact configuration element, but there are 4 presets for the app layouts you can individually configure and I make use of a button to cycle through the 4 different layouts. I usually have one blank for pure immersion, then set the others with an increasing number of apps so I can select the one I want depending on the car or situation. I'll check the specifics later when I get a chance
Don´t worry mate "shirt" happens, thank you anyway!

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back