Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Hello there!
I enjoy GSCex so much , but really , I 'm running this mod over and over! My favorite car/mod ever!! Thank you sooo much Patrick !!What an amazing job you've done !!
Although, I have two questions:
_I think you guys have all watch this crazy Nordy run by Stephan Roser
And I'm trying to setup the 911 to achieve something like this (but I have to improve my driving skill too ! ;) ).So does someone knows how to setup the car that way. It would also be amazing to see one day the RUF Carrera CTR modded...Please Patrick.... ;-) I know you can do it! The force is with you! :)

_My second question is a suggestion. I think we are numerous sim drivers to enjoy this fantastic mod. Is there a way for us to play online together? It would be really cool!!
Thanks again Patrick!
ps: scuse my dirty english :)

Last edited:
The track wont show up in the track list for me, anything I can do about it?
I extracted the WatkinsGlenSRW folder to my GameData/Locations folder, anything else I should do?

Edit: Sorted, I reinstalled the default UI and it was there.

Last edited:
Hello there!
I enjoy GSCex so much , but really , I 'm running this mod over and over! My favorite car/mod ever!! Thank you sooo much Patrick !!What an amazing job you've done !!
Although, I have two questions:
_I think you guys have all watch this crazy Nordy run by Stephan Roser
And I'm trying to setup the 911 to achieve something like this (but I have to improve my driving skill too ! ;) ).So does someone knows how to setup the car that way. It would also be amazing to see one day the RUF Carrera CTR modded...Please Patrick.... ;-) I know you can do it! The force is with you! :)

_My second question is a suggestion. I think we are numerous sim drivers to enjoy this fantastic mod. Is there a way for us to play online together? It would be really cool!!
Thanks again Patrick!
ps: scuse my dirty english :)
Not sure you can setup the 911 to drive like this. Not the same car, not the same tires, and the Nords you use is probably not modelised like reiza does it usually. I mean physics will probably be altered.

Nice to hear about the new 911 SRE league! Still dreaming with the RUF CTR flying yellow bird mod! Nonetheless having a lot of fun with the awesome 911 turbo mod these days! Thx a lot! See you Patrick. ;)

Last edited:
Hi Thanks for the hard work again , i cant open the track , ive put the file in the location folder , click on the track from the menu get the track picture but thats as far as it goes, what have i done wrong please thanks

Hi ,
A mod based on the 911 RUF CTR "Yellow bird" would be amazing, don't you think so?
Obviously, there is already a very good 911 mod , the "911 3.0l rsr" wich is tremendous!
If someone make the RUF car mod a reality, then we'll be able to also taste the subtle bestiality of the yellow bird legend!
:whistling:

Last edited:
Great stuff as usual, Patrick. Just one small issue, the distance markers before turn 1 are barely legible:

2014-12-18_00001.jpg

(you can see them in the image, but in movement they're invisible, almost).

I have also a small, shall I say, peeve with the video with the girls dancing right after turn 1. Is it possible/easy to turn that off, or replace it with something else?

Thanks for another awesome track :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back