Issues assigning controls on Cube Controls Formula PRO

Hello,

Have recently got back into GTR 2 and I'm having a few issues assigning controls. I've used devreorder to rearrange the order of my USB devices and all works well in that department. I'm able to bind certain buttons on the Cube Controls Wheel but unable to bind the shifter paddles on the device. Could it be that the hardware is too new? When I run joy.cpl I can see that the paddles are fully functional but I'm unable to assign them in game. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated. I've spent quite a few quid on kit over the years and I would like to able to use it in all the sims I play.

Thank you in advance and Happy Holidays.

You can use joy2key or similar software to map buttons to keyboard. I use it for various button like functions that game does not recognize otherwise. Essentially assign only analog stuff like steering and pedals as joystick the rest as keyboard presses. Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
You can use joy2key or similar software to map buttons to keyboard. I use it for various button like functions that game does not recognize otherwise. Essentially assign only analog stuff like steering and pedals as joystick the rest as keyboard presses. Happy Holidays!
this sorted it, thank you for your help! Immensely appreciated

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 28 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • Forum trophies