PC2 Issue with VR and Sim Commander 4

Hello everyone , let me start with my rig:

Direct Drive wheel using Simucube
2Dof motion simulator (Sim Experience) using Sim Commander 4
4x Transducer using Sim Commander 4
Oculus Rift CV1

My issue is I have to open Steam press play then a pop up window comes up where I have to select VR option , in my case Oculus Rift. I then have to click on the PC2 profile on Sim Commander 4 so that SC4 will enable. Is there a parameter setting that I can use for Sim Commander 4 so that PC2 opens automatically in VR mode .

Oh you poor soul, I have to do the following.
1. Launch Steam
2. Place rift on my head. ( wait for this slow arsed software to load via Samsung M2 drive)
3. Check via Game controllers I get full range from throttle with my Fanatec CSP V2 So reliable Fanatec will never be on my list of manufactures I would ever look at. ( recently added a USB lead with a ferrite core, May have fixed my issues)
4. Launch joytokey as AC cannot map a key for VR
5. Launch Jetseat control, What an Fiiing waste of cash you Robbin A Holes ( Forgive me, old and a Yorkshire man, hates being shafted) East europeans got me. ( besides I am a frigging remainer)

6. Launch SimShaker, software, this is actually quite good..........However DO NOT EVER BUY A JETSEAT...AS the FOOKers want another 30 quid for the software.

7. Npw launch the game.....

I really feel for you ;-))

Oh you poor soul, I have to do the following.
1. Launch Steam
2. Place rift on my head. ( wait for this slow arsed software to load via Samsung M2 drive)
3. Check via Game controllers I get full range from throttle with my Fanatec CSP V2 So reliable Fanatec will never be on my list of manufactures I would ever look at. ( recently added a USB lead with a ferrite core, May have fixed my issues)
4. Launch joytokey as AC cannot map a key for VR
5. Launch Jetseat control, What an Fiiing waste of cash you Robbin A Holes ( Forgive me, old and a Yorkshire man, hates being shafted) East europeans got me. ( besides I am a frigging remainer)

6. Launch SimShaker, software, this is actually quite good..........However DO NOT EVER BUY A JETSEAT...AS the FOOKers want another 30 quid for the software.

7. Npw launch the game.....

I really feel for you ;-))

When you say AC I guess you mean Assetto Corsa (just asking as this is a Pcars thread)?
If so then apparently if you set a key for glance left and another for glance right on your wheel/gear and press both at the same time it resets your view in VR.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.