Issue with triple screen

Hi there,

I have an issue with my triple screens. As soon as I activate "Triple Screens: enable" in the ACC settings objects will start flashing / flickering. It doesn't matter if I have Nvidia Surround on or not. Just as soon as I enable that option I get the flickering. Did anyone have similiar problems?

Just writing to confirm that I had this same issue.

It came about after testing my VR headset with ACC and then trying to go back to my triple monitor setup.

The symptoms were flashing/disappearing textures. Billboards, grandstands, cars, etc.

I removed Appdata/Local/AC2 and this resolved it for me.

It would be interesting to know what data is removed/replaced when doing this as I didn't notice any loss of information in-game.

Last edited:
It would be interesting to know what data is removed/replaced when doing this as I didn't notice any loss of information in-game.
Afaik there are only 2 types of files in that folder:
1. Crash logs (important if your acc crashes and you have no idea why)

2. Special unreal engine config stuff. When acc came out, you could tweak shadows and TAA with it. There are lots of unreal engine commands that change stuff like how many previous frames are taken into consideration for the TAA etc.
Maybe selecting triple screen or VR modes change/add some things in there that can screw things up.

Just to confirm that cleaning AC2 folder helps for some reason.
I dont know what's the issue.
But it happens that if I leave game standby for a while or on pause or send PC to sleep then game start to lag. While MSI afterburner shows usual FPS real one seems to be twice as low.
Formely, restart of PC helped. This time everything remained the same. So after cleaning the folwer it really healed.
So, did not have to reinstall the game (as it was and idea to solve the issue).

Just writing to confirm that I had this same issue.

It came about after testing my VR headset with ACC and then trying to go back to my triple monitor setup.

The symptoms were flashing/disappearing textures. Billboards, grandstands, cars, etc.

I removed Appdata/Local/AC2 and this resolved it for me.

How do you find that file to remove not vert tech savvy

I have the same issue with my triple screens . i tried removing that folder AC2 but it keeps comming back one you start up the game and the issue contiues . Anyone know of another solution i am about to give up on ACC flashing makes it hard to play . I have triple 32 1440p with 165 hz when in ACC i Disable triple screens all is good . It still looks good and plays well but its a waste i have triples for a reason.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Forum trophies