Isn't searching and finding certain mods tedious, time consuming, and frustrating? Anyone?

Is it me or has this fairly recent new UI design on the website much worse when it comes to searching, finding, viewing, etc) for mods.
For Example:
Say I want to find some Liveries for a specific car in a game (lets say Dirt 2.0)
There is no categories to narrow down to the car. Its just a long list of posts with a tons of pages with all of them mashed together Instead of having a specific categories for each car so you dont have to spend hours sifting throw all the posts. "Why dont you just use the Search Function?", Well, thats because most Modders/Livery posters dont add the cars name in the Posts Title so alot of the times they never show up in the search. I remember it being alot easier to find the things you were looking for before the Sites re-design. Having specific car categories for mods would increase the quality of life for everyone. I cant tell you how many times Ive found a Livery that was from a google search for a specific car livery from a google search that directed me here when the liveries post was nowhere to be found when using the sites search function. I love the site and what it does for all communities but holy **** can it be frustrating. There is so many liveries and other things you'll miss out on or never find through its search function, unless you find it though a google search, external link, or spend hours clicking through page, after page, after page, etc)

Is there others out there that find this extremely tedious, annoying, and time consuming when a better solution could be implemented?

Look at all those Dirt Rally 2.0 categories. Wait, neverminded....

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    300.8 KB · Views: 45
Searches here can be problematic. Generic terms often return nothing, but if you know the exact file name of what you seek it will usually appear (I often find nothing, go in the forum, "does anyone know where I can find this file?" ...and get an exasperated response, "it's right here in the library").

Agreed, the search function is terrible. I end up exhausting the site search options and googling the mod I'm after. Only to find a Racedepartment link.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back