rF2 ISI SkipBarber @ Watkins Glen - Saturday 06 April 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Guys I am going to cancel this event, cleary a not like combo, or the time is a no show. I would sooner cancel it now, so it gives you some time to re-organise your Saturday...I will of course be sending out a message to the drivers that had entered.

I was almost ready to sign up as I decided I would make the time work somehow. I hope the combo returns sometimes soon, it's great :cry:

What a shame. I was just about to sign up and then I noticed the event has been cancelled. But I don't think one more sign up wouldn't make much difference. Which I think would make 7. Probably 6.
Probably should have paid attention a lot sooner that I am certain of and will do in the future.
Well maybe next time. Looking forward to seeing some open wheel rfactor 2 events.;);) Being a rocky a newby, virgin.:D

Last edited:
I couldn't make it this afternoon because I was racing one of these for real!! Mondello Park Race Experience - 13 insane laps in an Irish Skippy. Now I want to have a go around here...Next week for sure Craig.

Hi guys, I'm new to simracing, new to rF2 and new to Race Department. Skip Barber is so fun to drive, and even though I try other open-wheelers and GTs, I always come back to the Skippy for pure thrill of the ride.

Registered just to say that this event is a great idea, and I hope it's gonna become a regular thing in the future. I'll keep an eye here to see if it gets reactivated.

I was almost ready to sign up as I decided I would make the time work somehow. I hope the combo returns sometimes soon, it's great :cry:
Did you do some practice laps? I thought I'd love the combo but in the end I couldn't do a single lap without being mega-slow or spin/crash.
And I'm usually not someone who spins a lot...
Seems the Watkins Glen's corners are not made to be ridden with a Skippy. Very odd!
I guess for bigger tracks the usf or gp3 would be better, while the Skippy might be great fun around tighter, slower tracks :)

Would be great to have a social event, where the more experienced drivers were encouraged to help others with setup changes, racing lines etc.

Anybody tried the formula ford rusle Alexis mod?

Edit: Oops,that's a mod for AC, I haven't even had a drink. :roflmao:

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%