is there really need to warm up the tyres on get real?

like to get a really fast lap you have to go so close the limit i just make a fast lap out of ten, so i never warm up my tyres doing some warming laps its always a first one and yet get very close to number one, within 0.5 second usually less

i would say rrre works as previous simbin titles in which in time attack tyres are always at optimum grip and temp

i even did this experiment: i put the nose of the car against the wall and spin the back wheels skidding, i did this for 3 minutes and where i should have destroyed my tyres i noticed nothing

i had a trick in race 07 when hotlapping taking into account tyres are always in optimum temp and is set camber to maximum which would have the effect in rea life to destroy the tyres but on time attack setting gives you maximum grip

what do you guys think of this?

yes well then i suppose you need to warm up the tyres but they dont wear out, really so far i dont think ive had patience to give more than 4 laps in a row as personal record

this is good cause it means i can improve my times but bad cause i have to complete the bad laps, 9 out of 10

but if you cant see tyre temps how are you suppose to set camber right?

i think i found whats going on:

in the one player settings on get real settings you can tick on or off tyre wear and heat options

you had it on i had it off thats why we were experiencing differently

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea