Is there a tool for AC that lets you record a depth map?

What I mean is when watching a replay to be able to completely remove the map and only have the cars with a greenscreen in the bg and/or switch to DOF map only (depth map), so far I've found only two moviemaking tools (joycam and CamTool) and they're both great but they're mostly for cam movement, I need to record a depth map for some nice editing work :s

Apparently there isn't, does anyone have any tips on how I would go about creating a tool that allows this? I know c++ and I'm currently learning python but I have no idea how I would access the DX11 map stuff (if thats even possible)

Thinking outside of the box here... you could just move the track out of the view by editing models.ini of the track. Thou idk how to get rid of the pesky spectators :p
This would work, but I would need to record 2 exactly same cinematics without and with, which is impossible without a dolly cam mod that can save the campath, currently you can only record in AC with a xbox controller and it depends on how steady your hand is... With a tool that can switch between the two, I could record both at the same time, quickly switching at 0.1 speed and taking screenshots for every frame... i know everyone doesn't understand what I'm saying here haha but I'm already trying to get this to work

I think you'd want to set up reshade to show the depth map, I haven't tried so I can't confirm it works in AC though.
Thanks for the suggestion! I already tried reshade that's specifically made for AC but it crashes and also I think it can't access the depth map like it can in other games. I'm already learning on how 3DripperDX and ReShade work so I can make my own depthmap/greenscreen tool, if anyone has any more info on how AC handles it's map stuff I would appreciate if you would share :D

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%