Is anybody using an UW 49"monitor combined with some 27 or 32"s in a triple screen setup?

In which case, what is the mounting solution you are using and did you experience any software issues in terms of resolution etc...
I remember seeing a YouTube video in which a guy had a similar combo attached to a motion system but can't remember where to find it.

I have a G9 partnered with a G7 and both are attached by their own Ergotron mounts which makes it simple to position. As my PC is using only an i7 with 1070 combo it would struggle in gaming with this so cant give much feedback on that aspect at the moment.

Yes, it's possible to have triple screens with this combination but eventually, my own intention is try gaming with dual G7 flanking a central G9. The G7 (27") while the same panel resolution is a few mm taller in screen height to the G9 but isn't going to be a major problem for me personally. Just to point out it's not a perfect match.

Compared to people using triple 21:9 Ultrawide (as has been done in the past)
The configuration I am considering would be similar in horizontal pixel count. Yet bring the benefit of the main windscreen region uninterrupted in 1000R. With a decent quality image, reasonable HDR performance, and the inclusion of G7s give a wider FOV than triple 16:9 displays, with of course supporting up to 240Hz.

So far, I've not seen anyone with this as a screen configuration.

Triple 16:9 & 21:9 Ultrawide Options
1440 x 7680 = 11,059,200
1440 x 10320 = 14,860,800

Potential Twin G7 & G9 Options
1080 x 7680 = 8,294,400 (As Quad 1080p)
1440 x 10240 = 14,745,600

Triple 4k resolution
2160 x 11520 = 24,883,200

For my own approach, the only question is how/if the borders would be a factor for multiscreen gaming with such a combination? At the moment I found the G9 plenty for gaming but wanted additional screen real-estate for additional apps etc.

See this guys channel for various G7 & G9 triple screen videos.

Here is another guy, that has an older (prior to 1000R) 49" with dual 27" monitor combo.

Last edited:
I tried it with an nvidia 3080, and had to use external programs that did not give good results.

sorround does not allow you to use different monitors.

From what I read, with amd if it offers this option natively and it should work fine.

Last edited:
I tried it with an nvidia 3080, and had to use external programs that did not give good results.

sorround does not allow you to use different monitors.

From what I read, with amd if it offers this option natively and it should work fine.

What about SRWE

I'm not fond of multimonitor stretching and am fairly happy to just game on the G9 but it would be nice to at least experience this as a configuration.

Last edited:
I may be wrong but I'm going to go out on a limb and say in all probability you can do this with Assetto using a combo of its own triple and the CSP triple settings tweak. I think the caveats would be that you would need matching screens of more of less the same height and matching resolutions whereas horizontal you "should" be good to go.

Failing that I have read there are 3rd party programs that can also help but I think with AC all this could be doable. I have triples and this is something I have thought about doing myself but even though the 49" screen in 1080p would be perfect for me I cant afford that, the next cheaper option is 34" widescreen but they are generally 1440p and taller in height and I think the mismatch in height is an issue in itself besides mixing resolutions but even then I reckon there are possible solutions. (my side monitors would be 1080p)

Last edited:
I'm currently running a Samsung 49" with a 1660 Graphics card. I put a spare monitor where the passenger side mirror would be but Nvidia Surround program it doesn't work just like mentioned above. Is there a program to make this work or do I need to get another graphics card with a better user program?

Good morning racers.

Would be nice if some share the programms needed. I have the 49 wit 120hz and 5k. And thinking put 2 ips panels qhd on the side. Also my question is if the 3080ti is enough to have a reasonable experience because 120hz is fir me as good as an 240hiz with 240fps. To be honest at my friend he have a 240hz and 4090 o don't see more smooth if I drive with 119fpd or with 240fps. I think for racing everything above 100fps is good. What is yous opinion. And have an nice Sunday to all. And Mr.Lattr good that you are back read everything about you because sound.

Good monring :)

So guys, yesterday I combined my G9 old Version R1800 and 120hz with two G5 165hz R1000(same as G7 but G7 have slightly better image quality) I compared the two in the shop, and in racing this two are not relevant, because are not your main monitor just side monitor, you don´t need this extra cost (my opinion, but if you had de money go ahed), and the G5 quality looks also good.

Also i must adjust all monitors to 120hz, because my G9 can only 120hz and my G5 can 165hz

We can play in two modes.

First mode
1440 with this i must goes down wit some grafic option. Or we use FSR and can turn many options up. I play with FSR quality mode, and was reallly god online with othe racers.

Second mode
1080 donwscaling the monitor in windows I can play nearly with al max details in iracing with my 3080TI and dont need FSR.

But later i will gave some pics and config how to do that, to have no distorion in iracing and everthing looks good.

Best regards

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea