iRacing Super Formula SF23 Dashboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maverick_1707 submitted a new resource:

iRacing Super Formula SF23 Dashboard - iRacing Super Formula SF23 Dashboard

This is the replica (first in the world as of right now? :D) of the Super Formula SF23 car in iRacing for Simhub, optimized for 800x480 resolution screens.

View attachment 694416

Notes:
- Tyre pressures and temperatures are not updated live, as always in iRacing (only when entering pits).
- Fuel indicator reflects the amount of fuel left in the tank, rather then amount of fuel used, which is what the in-game dashboard shows (less useful).
- This is by far the most complex (in...

Read more about this resource...

Maverick_1707 updated iRacing Super Formula SF23 Dashboard with a new update entry:

Fixes:
- Issue with temps depending on the unit selected in Simhub.
- Temp. alarm showing up when starting the car which was not supposed to happen (had to do with the issue above).

Added:
- Max. Reload time after deactivating Overtake now is automatically adjusted depending on the track (in most tracks is 100 seconds, but in a few of them is 120). For now, this is only for the 12 tracks of this car series this season.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Maverick_1707 updated iRacing Super Formula SF23 Dashboard with a new update entry:

Fixes:
- Some Overtake sync issues.
- Dallara logo for idle dash was replaced by Toyota one since iRacing identifies this car with this brand despite Dallara being the manufacturer.

Added:
- Live display of traction control setting (in the red circle at the bottom of the dash) and brake bias (in the orange circle) since these 2 options are really important in this car for in-race adjustments.

I'm only seeing the default dash page, and nothing registers/changes when I press overtake, despite it turning on in game. Pit limiter does show up...but its the overtake feature I'm really after

edit: I just realised it only works in official sessions, not test drive

Last edited:
I'm only seeing the default dash page, and nothing registers/changes when I press overtake, despite it turning on in game. Pit limiter does show up...but its the overtake feature I'm really after

edit: I just realised it only works in official sessions, not test drive
Hi, first of all make sure you installed the latest version of Simhub, or at least, 9.03.

Overtake indeed is not available in all sessions. It is only available in Practice (unlimited), and Race, and not available in Qualify and Test Drive.

Fixes:
- Now the Overtake feature is also available in Test Drive (unlimited) to comply with the recent change in iRacing which also made it available in that mode.

Updates:
- Changed idle screen logo (now with the addition of the Honda version, the Toyota logo did not make much sense).

Notes:
- This dashboard is fully compatible with both versions of the Super Formula SF23, Toyota and Honda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Trophies