iRacing  / Simhub multifunction panel

iRacing / Simhub multifunction panel 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,
would love to install this dashboard but i don´t know how? There is no install file as other dashboard and i can´t drag & drop it into simhub. Could you make a tutorial please? Would appriciate it! Thanks in advance!

Hi,
would love to install this dashboard but i don´t know how? There is no install file as other dashboard and i can´t drag & drop it into simhub. Could you make a tutorial please? Would appriciate it! Thanks in advance!
Hello. It's already fixed. Download it again, click on the file and it is automatically installed on Simhub.

Good Job! It´s my favorite dashboard now in all sims!
Could you please do an update to the rev lights maybe? That the lights will blink blue, when the rev limiter is hitting and the lights blink? That would be awesome!
Greetings!

Good Job! It´s my favorite dashboard now in all sims!
Could you please do an update to the rev lights maybe? That the lights will blink blue, when the rev limiter is hitting and the lights blink? That would be awesome!
Greetings!
Hello. I'm glad you like it. You already know you have that same dash for Assetto corsa, Competizione and Automovilista 2 with their custom stickers.
I don't think you can make the flicker a different color than the lights themselves.
If you see any other dash that has the flashing with a different color, put the link here and I'll look into it.
Best regards.

Hello. I'm glad you like it. You already know you have that same dash for Assetto corsa, Competizione and Automovilista 2 with their custom stickers.
I don't think you can make the flicker a different color than the lights themselves.
If you see any other dash that has the flashing with a different color, put the link here and I'll look into it.
Best regards.
Hey,
with this dashboard its working with blue flashing rev-lights!

Hey,
with this dashboard its working with blue flashing rev-lights!
Hello. Ok, it's already investigated.
Check out the test video I've made. There are two rounds with two different colors. Choose the one you want, I like both.

Cool, thanks! i love blue flashing!
Ok. I can also put it in bright type blue like in the photo. Tell me which one you want and I'll get on with it this afternoon.

Azul Brillo.png

Hey,
i love the dashboard so far. Could you maybe do a very last version, where the flashing blue led´s are one solid bright blue instead of the "glass reflection style" blue image there is now?
because the green, red and yellow led lights are just solid color without that reflection style.
That would be awesome! Thank you, if you have the time!

Greetings Matthias

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 9 22.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Forum trophies