Inugami Korone Itasha for Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR (SPJ and TW Euro.SP)

Skins Inugami Korone Itasha for Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR (SPJ and TW Euro.SP) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
spadeshiro submitted a new resource:

Inugami Korone Itasha for SPJ Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR - It was that moment where she has fallen in love with the Evolution

Originally, this itasha was made as a giggle right after Korone's Gran Turismo 2 livestream. I was like "well, why not make the itasha?"
And..... here's the result, it's not that good compared to other itashas I've done, but I guess I'll let this one slide and make a better one someday.

You'll need SPJ's Lancer Evolution VI GSR for this mod, which should be available on Touge Union discord server.

Why the...

Read more about this resource...

spadeshiro updated Inugami Korone Itasha for SPJ Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR with a new update entry:

Added Touge Workshop version of Evolution 6 Euro.SP

SPJ version will still be available to download (both skins are included in the pack) but it won't be supported by any means as people are complaining "why SPJ? Why not Euro.Sp / TME version"

Changelog (1.0):
- added TW version of Evolution VI Euro.SP with knockoff sponsors included

Preview:
View attachment 380280
View attachment 380281

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks