Input on building a extrusion rig in the USA

As the title states im looking for input on getting a rig ASAP. Does anyone know of anyplace in the USA with a quick turn around right now? Or is anyone selling any used parts. Parts lists, ideas ETC all welcome! Being on lockdown is taking its toll on me an i would like a new toy to mess with. Thank you everyone for the input an everyone be safe!! I am located in Austin TX if that matters

There are a few options that I am aware of, only one viable in my opinion: https://sim-lab.eu. If you visit their site you'll see they are still actively working and shipping rigs. trakracer.com is another option, but they currently have no stock and many folks who selected TR had serious issues with packaging/shipping.

Lead time on something from sim-lab.eu is going to be 2-3 weeks + shipping, so 3 - 4 weeks before you have a rig. If you are 'itchy' for something and want to get something ASAP, then you are likely going to need to lower your expectations and go for something not extrusion based or get lucky and find something used.

Good luck!
Dom

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back