IndyCar Talents Mod

IndyCar Talents Mod 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Amazing work man!!!

I know that is not possible change de cyberface of the driversm but is it possible to make a mod changing Ricciardo's picture and helmet for Senna's picture and helmet?

Thanks for the great work!
It is possible and I think it is in fact already being done as part of the 1991 mod

Last edited:
Is it normal that they have the same overall that the drivers they replace ?
(Palou is a 39 overall)
Yes, it is perfectly normal. I havent found a way to modify stats in a "permanent" way so the only possible solution is to modify the save file. In the original post oif the mod at the end you have a video explaining how to do the whole process

Yes, it is perfectly normal. I havent found a way to modify stats in a "permanent" way so the only possible solution is to modify the save file. In the original post oif the mod at the end you have a video explaining how to do the whole process
Hi PA8LOSKy,
How do you change the age for the 3 new racers ?
I change some characteristics with CheatEngine but when I put the real birthday date of the drivers on the database it is not work on game ...
Any tips do have the "good" age ?

Hi PA8LOSKy,
How do you change the age for the 3 new racers ?
I change some characteristics with CheatEngine but when I put the real birthday date of the drivers on the database it is not work on game ...
Any tips do have the "good" age ?
My recommendation, search in the database for a driver born in the same years as close as possible. Copy the value at the right to the date of birth and paste it on new driver.

looks like patch 1.08 has broken some of the ability to mod. The Pictures from the PAK file transfer over however the names do not. And now any attempt to edit the database with the technique shown above in the video just crashes the game. Very strange/lame indeed. Weird how the pictures carried over for the drivers but the names did not.

This is not working atm... when you are in last session and you want to save it in game then unreal engine error comming up. Im doing same like in video... idk what is problem... some others people have also this problem when i want to change some stuffs in files...

Hey @PA8L0SKy awesome job dude. Just a question: i tried the mod last week and it worked perfect, but today after the last game update, the face is working but name dissapeared and it shows the original again. Any clue how to solve it? (sorry if answered before)
1664291294333.png

It is possible the work PA8LOSKy did, isn't working anymore. I was trying to do a similar edit (adding Robert Shwartzman, Callum Ilott and some FRECA young talents) and some moves (Piastri at McLaren and DeVries instead of Latifi). and when I tried strating a race, the game crashed.

i didn't used the Cheat Engine but the Python script xAranaktu did to unpack and repack the save file.
it is possible that we need some few tweaks to make the mod working with this new version

Hello this is nice work and I will hope the update is coming soon. Can you put Kimi Raikkonen in the update? He is all ready in the db as retired and there is no picture..... It was so awesome if you can do this
I will post a new version that works for the new patch, sorry for the delay

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes