Indycar 1995 - Work in progress

Skins Indycar 1995 - Work in progress 0.8.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Henrique Freitas submitted a new resource:

Indycar 1995 - Work in progress - All cars with real sponsorship

Just a very early pack of the original Reiza liveries adding car sponsorships. All grid cars updated but still lacking graphics polish. Just for fun while more competent creators finish better quality sets.
Unpack the Vehicles and UserData folders in your Automobilista 2 root folder.

Read more about this resource...

I miss the blue "Players" reynard ford car.
Only to me?
How many cars are in the pack?
Many thx for answer.
Within this pack, there are more Reynard Ford cars than actually available ingame.
If you open the file "CART_Reynard_95i_Ford.xml" with notepad, you will see that there are 9 liveries (ID 51 - 59). The non beta version of the game just offers 4 slots for these cars right now (ID 51 - 54).
So, if you want to have the Players car ingame, you gotta edit the xml and give it an ID between 51 and 54 instead of 59.

Last edited:
Within this pack, there are more Reynard Ford cars than actually available ingame.
If you open the file "CART_Reynard_95i_Ford.xml" with notepad, you will see that there are 9 liveries (ID 51 - 59). The non beta version of the game just offers 4 slots for these cars right now (ID 51 - 54).
So, if you want to have the Players car ingame, you gotta edit the xml and give it an ID between 51 and 54 instead of 59.
Many thx mate!

Henrique Freitas updated Indycar 1995 - Work in progress with a new update entry:

Indycar 1995 - Work in progress

Replaced the Custom AI with the Jusk-produced version that adds new variants to the behavior of AI pilots.
- Added the new 'avoidance_of_mistakes' and 'avoidance_of_forced_mistakes' attributes to all drivers
- Added some track specific overrides - e.g. making Al Unser Jr slightly better at Long Beach
- Added some track specific overrides to switch drivers (e.g. replacing Eddie Cheever with Fredrik Ekblom at Laguna Seca).

My thanks to chrisi2174 and jusk for their generous contributions.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello I am new in mods for automobilista 2 (much more comfortable with F1 2020 or madden nfl mods for me lol..), for 2 days I have been trying to install the indycar 1995 and 1998 mods but without success can someone help me ? Thank's

Unzip the folder, and depending on what the contents look like: This is for the 98 Indy car skins,
Installation simply move the two folders (UserData and Vehicles) into your AMS2 folder! Example: Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\
Overwrites the files!!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea