F1 2021 increase slipstream in f1 2021

F1 2021 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello Bakercze, if you already know how to modify the xml files that you can export with EGO ERP archive, I can tell you that the line you want to modify is called "airdensityscaledrag". Default is 0.9 so when following you will have 0.9 drag instead of the 1 base value, meaning 10% less drag so 10% more top speed.
To increase slipstream effect, reduce the value. 0.75 airdensityscaledrag means +25% top speed on the straights when following.
Airdensityscalelift instead means dirty air value. Defaule 0.85 means -15% downforce when following. This applies more on turns and technical sector.

Hello Bakercze, if you already know how to modify the xml files that you can export with EGO ERP archive, I can tell you that the line you want to modify is called "airdensityscaledrag". Default is 0.9 so when following you will have 0.9 drag instead of the 1 base value, meaning 10% less drag so 10% more top speed.
To increase slipstream effect, reduce the value. 0.75 airdensityscaledrag means +25% top speed on the straights when following.
Airdensityscalelift instead means dirty air value. Defaule 0.85 means -15% downforce when following. This applies more on turns and technical sector.
i am so sorry to bother u but i cant use ego erp archive its hard can u make me so i can copy only in my folder something where is a good slipstream not much big but just like medium like it was in f1 2019 :::

i am so sorry to bother u but i cant use ego erp archive its hard can u make me so i can copy only in my folder something where is a good slipstream not much big but just like medium like it was in f1 2019 :::
I am so sorry, I don't have the time to do this as it means modifying 15 files by importing them into ERP archive... I also started from 0, by watching tutorials and trying: I know it may seem overwhelming at first but if you learn you can really customize the game as you wish. Sorry that I cannot help.

Where in the Xml files are these lines.. i cant find them :/

What reactions do these data show in my team?

1647589587609.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back