Sell Incomplete D-Box System

I have an incomplete D-Box System. Missing one actuator. I received this as is with the purchase of a sim rig and was told by the previous owner the system was working well when one actuator failed. The missing actuator was sent to the manufacturer for repair and subsequently lost. The rest of the system should work, but no guarantees. I confirmed with the manufacturer that replacement actuators are still available. I was quoted about €1000 for the replacement. A current two actuator system from D-Box runs over €4000. This item is good for spare parts, or repair with a replacement actuator. Please contact me for a shipping quote, packaged weight will be around 6.5kg. Located near Geneva Switzerland.

€500.--

signal-2023-08-24-105537_002.jpegsignal-2023-08-24-105537_006.jpegsignal-2023-08-24-105537_007.jpegsignal-2023-08-24-105537_008.jpegsignal-2023-08-24-105537_004.jpegsignal-2023-08-24-105537_003.jpegsignal-2023-08-24-105537_005.jpeg

Looking at the box it looks like a right hand side form a 4 actuator kit, so even with another actuator attached would only be a front right / rear right setup, have you kept the left section?

Looking at the box it looks like a right hand side form a 4 actuator kit, so even with another actuator attached would only be a front right / rear right setup, have you kept the left section?
Yes, it does look that way. I confirm though that it was quite permanently installed as a two actuator system. Not sure what the reason for the two RH markings was. When I contacted D-box about the replacment actuator they also confirmed the system would work as a two actuator system.

Is that a typo? It states "missing one actuator" do you mean "are you missing one actuator?". It comes across as you have 3 one missing due too the way its worde cheers

Is that a typo? It states "missing one actuator" do you mean "are you missing one actuator?". It comes across as you have 3 one missing due too the way its worde cheers
Owe its you can get these in a 2 actuator kit I wasn't aware. I thought they came as 3 or 4 actuator kit

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.