Incident Report Season 6 -Sepang

TS 467 (of my replay file):

Reik vs. David T.

We were entering the middle sector hairpin, when I was very close behind David. When we accelerated David reduced his acceleration for a tiny moment. As a consequence I touched his tail before I recognize him being a bit slow.

David spun immediately so I waited for him to let him pass me and go on racing. He went on racing in 7th Ithink and me in 9th.

I have to take complete responsibility, because I was a bit uncareful to follow you so close. I'm very, very sorry :frown: and hope you didn't suffer any damage, because I was able to go on unharmed.

I hope you accept my excuse that I was focused very much on my own acceleration and didn't expect the car in front (you) to accelerate slower than me, because you left the corner eralier. But of course I should have taken in account that accelerating there is difficult, so a mistake could happen anytime... :frown:

My apologies to Peter and Andy
Same place - turn 14...
I took inside line and Tempted to overtake there twice
TS 495 : Sorry Peter for didn't waited u, I thought it was OK but it wasn't ( after saw replay )
TS 782 : Same thing with Andy - Sorry man , then waited , Alex came behind into car, I was invisible for him ( game bug )

No problem Eliezer,:)
Nothing serious to report.

TS 282
Following Nico into the slow left-hander of turn 10, Anthony appeared on the apex [from my blind side] and I was forced wide. No problem.

TS 496.
Chasing Andy into turn 13 I was surprised by Eliezer on the apex. I unfortunately turned in and made contact. We both continued. Sorry Eliezer.

TS 3818.
Start of the last and I went side by side with Anthony into turn 1. Anthony was having none of it and took the apex of turn 2. I made contact with Anthony's right rear.
Sorry Anthony. No consequences I think as we both finished in position.

TS 445
Alex Galyutin vs Nicolai Nicholson
Nicolai goes a bit wide in T4. I enter the turn a bit faster than usually, touch Nico's car and spin. I could easily go through the corner if there was no Nicolai on my way, but first of all I should be more attentive while chasing somebody. My mistake.

TS 790
Alex Galyutin vs Eliezer Bartik
Eliezer was invisible to me! I was accelerating after T14. There was absolutely free track ahead of me, and suddenly big BOOOOOOM happened. Broken suspension and aero --> early pit --> 2 pit-stop strategy. Game bug....

TS 3244
Alex Galyutin vs Tom Watts
I was overoptimistic on late braking in T9 and touched Tom. My mistake, I hope I did not hurt your car mate!

TS 3461
Tom spuns in T14 and I slightly punch him. Tom's unlucky. Racing accident.

TS 3818.
Start of the last and I went side by side with Anthony into turn 1. Anthony was having none of it and took the apex of turn 2. I made contact with Anthony's right rear.
Sorry Anthony. No consequences I think as we both finished in position.

I was about to report this incident :)..

I was careful trying to hold my position and was tight in the middle of T2 but , apparently I had no grip at all and the car just went sideways :tongue: ...I have to apologies for causing that incident Peter .. but it was great fun :)

I was about to report this incident :)..

I was careful trying to hold my position and was tight in the middle of T2 but , apparently I had no grip at all and the car just went sideways :tongue: ...I have to apologies for causing that incident Peter .. but it was great fun :)

All good Anthony.

We are obligated to report any and all incidents and discuss; keeps the race Director happy if we can sort it out ourselves. :) All three of my incidents were at least partly caused by the "blind-side" nature of the corners. In other words, I had started my turn prior to yourself and Eliezer "finishing" your moves on me and then it is too late for me to do anything when I finally see you. I received no damage this race and so I feel I/ we were lucky. :) That's my perspective anyway but do feel free to disagree...

No incident to report.

TS 445
Alex Galyutin vs Nicolai Nicholson
Nicolai goes a bit wide in T4. I enter the turn a bit faster than usually, touch Nico's car and spin. I could easily go through the corner if there was no Nicolai on my way, but first of all I should be more attentive while chasing somebody. My mistake.

I was a bit wider and slower in this corner to avoid the cars ahead of me (see my little video). I did not see Alex comming on my inside, but there was no consequence for me as I managed to keep my car pointing forward, received no damage and only lost a second or so.

Also, I got a bit too close and managed to softly touch Cristian Di F.'s rear and send him into a little spin on the last lap. Luckily we had a gap back to the 5th place, so he keeps his 3rd place (and I 4th), so no consequences :) Poor driving from me there, I guess Cristian was a bit slower than I thought through a slow corner where it happened, but that is no excuse for me, my mistake :)

TS 3244
I was overoptimistic on late braking in T9 and touched Tom. My mistake, I hope I did not hurt your car mate!

TS 3461
Tom spuns in T14 and I slightly punch him. Tom's unlucky. Racing accident.

Dont worry alex about the first one, saw you last minute so moved before it did any damage :)
the second was my mistake to early on the power went round and people had no where to go :/

TS 467 (of my replay file):

Reik vs. David T.

We were entering the middle sector hairpin, when I was very close behind David. When we accelerated David reduced his acceleration for a tiny moment. As a consequence I touched his tail before I recognize him being a bit slow.

David spun immediately so I waited for him to let him pass me and go on racing. He went on racing in 7th Ithink and me in 9th.

I have to take complete responsibility, because I was a bit uncareful to follow you so close. I'm very, very sorry :frown: and hope you didn't suffer any damage, because I was able to go on unharmed.

I hope you accept my excuse that I was focused very much on my own acceleration and didn't expect the car in front (you) to accelerate slower than me, because you left the corner eralier. But of course I should have taken in account that accelerating there is difficult, so a mistake could happen anytime... :frown:

not entirely your fault, i was slow up that hill, but like you say with you following so close you didnt give yourself much room for error on your part or mine, not much can do about it now anyhoo so not to worry.

apology accepted

David

My apologies to Peter and Andy
Same place - turn 14...
I took inside line and Tempted to overtake there twice
TS 495 : Sorry Peter for didn't waited u, I thought it was OK but it wasn't ( after saw replay )
TS 782 : Same thing with Andy - Sorry man , then waited , Alex came behind into car, I was invisible for him ( game bug )

No problem Eliezer, my car wasen't damaged and you waited for me, so everything ok for me :)
No further incidents to report.

Andy.

not entirely your fault, i was slow up that hill, but like you say with you following so close you didnt give yourself much room for error on your part or mine, not much can do about it now anyhoo so not to worry.

apology accepted

David

thx very much for accepting my apology! You're a fine sports man! I see that this season turns out to be a very unlucky one for you, being involved in different incidents, very often unguilty. :frown: That's why I feel very ashamed that now also I played a bad role in this chapter. :frown: Sorry again.

I keep fingers crossed you find back luck again for the rest of the season, so you hopefully don't loose motivation!

C U on track again :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea