F1 2010 Inaccurate laptimes

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
When I first started playing this game, I was surprised that I very often got the exact same laptimes or sector times. Statistically it sould not happen that often. At Spa I got 4 best laps within .001 seconds which statistically should not happen in hundreds of years. When I discovered the leaderboard it was obvious that this is some kind of bug. Through out the entire list of laptimes, there are maybe 50 entries within +/- .002 sec, then there is maybe a .020 sec gap with no laptimes, and then there are 50 laptimes +/- .002 sec again. And so it contious for the entire list.

Is this only for PS3, or does the leaderboards look like this also for PC and XBox?
I think it is an anoying bug to get the exact same sector times over and over.

Actually I was wondering something lijke this myself when I was taking part in the Time Trial competition at Hockenheim last week. It seemd to me that I was way too often getting the exact same sector times. Sector 1 I lost count of the number of times I was 0.133 seconds behind my best or .434 seconds ahead of it. It appeared to me that the times were almost pre-defined and not exact. I am not one of the better drivers and therefore consider that I am too inconsistent to be regularly clocking the exact same times for certain sectors.

Anybody else have any input into this?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies