(IMSA FICTIONAL)ShipStation Racing - URD Rekus

Skins (IMSA FICTIONAL)ShipStation Racing - URD Rekus 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
RichardPRi submitted a new resource:

(WIP-FICTIONAL)ShipStation Racing - URD Rekus - A fantasy IMSA skin I have yet to finish.

THIS SKIN IS NOT COMPLETE, I SIMPLY WANT TO SHARE AND RECEIVE FEEDBACK BEFORE I FINALIZE THE DESIGN.

With that out of the way,
In this timeline, ShipStation; a subsidiary company for UPS decides to go racing!, they even got as far as to convince the marketing department from both parties that this would be a good investment long term with how successful IMSA has been over the past years. One signed agreement later and now ShipStation has been racing their own branded cars and their own...

Read more about this resource...

RichardPRi updated (WIP-FICTIONAL)ShipStation Racing - URD Rekus with a new update entry:

Revision #1

• Got rid of the light green outline and canards, just didn’t feel right after staring for hours lol.
• Reorganized both Grey Gear and Green Gear overlay to better flow with the overall design.
• Replaced some low quality logos with proper vectors.
• Started to decal the other side precisely by using the wireframe as reference.
That’s all for now expect another update by the end of the upcoming week.

Read the rest of this update entry...

RichardPRi updated (WIP-FICTIONAL)ShipStation Racing - URD Rekus with a new update entry:

Initial Release Version

Had some free time so i decided to finish. made a second one for team racing. Here's what changed,
- The addition of a few more sponsors that deal with UPS irl and a revised layout for the decals
- Driver names and Proper flags has been made (need to make a second set, sorry)
- Replaced more low qual decals with proper vectors
I will be making 2 more versions in the future and expect a USPS one sometime in the near futureView attachment 729565View attachment 729571

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 174 66.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 121 46.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 46 17.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 27.2%
Back