IMSA Corvette Championship

Career IMSA Corvette Championship 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Giovaneveterano submitted a new resource:

IMSA Corvette Championship - Multiclass Corvette championship with 6 races across the US

View attachment 238799
When it comes to endurance racing, Corvette has been the benchmark of success for nearly 15 years, says Jim Campbell, U.S. vice president, Performance Vehicles and Motorsports.
You're selected to compete in the fictional IMSA Corvette Championship: 6 multiclass wheel to wheel races across the US, from March to August, 240km each, against the best Chevrolet drivers. The offer let you race in the Prototype or the GTE class, it's up to you what type...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, I just tried to compete in this championship, but when I go to load the first race at Sebring I get the error message: "ks_corvette_c7r : Error cannot find lods.ini for car ks_corvette_c7r". That's a DLC car isn't it? I have installed the IER car pack, so I'm a bit confused.

Hello, I just tried to compete in this championship, but when I go to load the first race at Sebring I get the error message: "ks_corvette_c7r : Error cannot find lods.ini for car ks_corvette_c7r". That's a DLC car isn't it? I have installed the IER car pack, so I'm a bit confused.
Any help would be appreciated please. At the moment it seems that your claim that no paid DLC is required is wrong.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.