Important: Reminder of Conduct

There is a nice ignore button here at RD. If you press it, you will never ever read something from this person again. How would it be if everybody write what they want and who dont like it, ignore the person so he dont have to hurt himself by reading it? ;)

There is a nice ignore button here at RD. If you press it, you will never ever read something from this person again. How would it be if everybody write what they want and who dont like it, ignore the person so he dont have to hurt himself by reading it? ;)

Or we could just grow up and not act like children calling each other names :rolleyes:

Just like how you said on the server that I was "fat, lonely and sat at home all day"..

I think you said some very similar things, but I'm willing to let bygones be bygones.

Oh, and your teammate ramming me rather than passing was real polite :sick:

But I'm a "mobile chicane" as you would say, and chicanes don't really have opinions do they?

I think you said some very similar things, but I'm willing to let bygones be bygones.

But I'm a "mobile chicane" as you would say, and chicanes don't really have opinions do they?

Ghastly! How dare somebody call you mobile?! :confused:

Shouldn't be driving 60kph on the racing line and into corners.
Also I didn't insult you as a person just your ability to drive is all. :)

I'm getting fed up at the moment with the amount of spamming and abuse that goes on on this forum and indeed on the server. Please remember that it is not acceptable for you to abuse other drivers on the server regardless of any incident. We do have an official channel for protests. Use it. FSR is a community as well as a league and its important that you remember that your conduct does not just reflect on yourself but also on the league. Please bear this in mind. Whilst I know sometimes the red mist can descend in such incidents it cannot be impossible for you to control yourselves. We will be coming down harder on any future incidents in this regard.

Treat each other with respect and treat everyone on here with respect. FSR can be better just by you making this simple effort.

Did you guys even read this?

Amazing that you guys don't even understand that conduct is important still. This highlights the problem to be honest notice how many people agreed with first post. Is a problem in fsr at the moment and some of you have to recognise that. Yes let's all most swear all the time and abuse people as much as we want, what an atmosphere that would create.

Georg there is a difference between passion and being disrespectful. Also you choose to criticise me here which is rich to say you quit your director role without so much as a word to me which is bad form. I haven't mentioned that here publicly but you seem very ready to criticise me

Last edited by a moderator:
I told Kris the Vice-President due to your absence all the time ;) If you want to discuss this in public, I have no problem with it ;)

And btw I already asked you for an assistance because of me lacking time. But you did nothing. You even dont care. And you didnt care, that Pro protests still goes to Mallorqui and you didnt care, that I still had no mod power here in forum as director

And I think nobody said ever, that conduct is not important. But its ridiculous to forbid every bad word and every form of criticsm like the thing morgan posted when he said something bad about the mod and you said dont be that abusive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually I've been on Skype 6 out of the last 7 days and mostly for hours at a time. On neither there nor the fsr internal forum did you post anything so why didn't you? If I wasn't on at the exact times you were you could still have left a message but you didn't.

Also on Chris I didn't ban him from these forums just for your information, although I do agree that what he posted was not for these forums. I'm not saying we don't make mistakes Georg. I'm just saying that you come on here to publicly criticise me, yet even though you left the Director position without telling me I made no mention of it publicly at all. I considered that respectful.

I heard rumors you want to suspend him from commentating. The point is, that you waste your time with completly useless things like this thread. Instead of updating the standings on the homepage, put in all the Ace and Pro Race reviews, look for volunteers, going through all the sim racing communitys and making ads to get a full WC grid at least.
I can understand if somebody have not enough time for some volunteer job. But I prefer to quit the job if I cant do it right and with 100% power because there is somewhere someone, who can do it with more time and full power. You`re only blocking the job as president for someone who would get things done and maybe have more time for this job than you.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 7.0%