IMPORTANT: New signup for Season 11

yeah bit of an annoyance this, my wife goes into hospital this wednesday and id made arrangements for my neice and her boyfriend to visit her because i had the race, now i'll need to change plans again :O_o:

For me the way the league looks now it is not good enough to justify as a 11th season. We will be only 17 cars at the start line (if everybody shows), and among them we have Sean who will not be able to participate the rest of the season.

The championship of Season 11 would be expected to be a battle between Reik, David, Tim, Guus, Helder and Dino. Only half of these seems ready for a race tomorrow.

So, we can start the season whenever people want, but in my eyes this is a point in time where Presto's doomsday clock is redicolously close to 12 o'clock :)

David, do you really want to start the league with half your competitors not on the starting line? For me that would totally kill my interest.

well now sean wont be on the startline and maybe steeve so theres 2 that could be out of the first race, i thought the date was set, i also thought the sign up for season 11 was done and dusted, id rather we didnt wait till the day or two before to decide things as now its put steeve and myself in a predicament and sean doesnt get to participate in any of the races now.

i understand what youve tried to do but in trying to help two folk its been made awkward for three folk, its always going to be like that everyone cant be ready at the same time always, and id thought that season 11 was a great sign up list, 26 names is a good list for presto after this amount of time so i dont get where the doomsday clock comes from, weve raced with 14 on the grid before.

as usual i'll have to go with what is decided.

01.Nicolai
02.David
03.Anthony
04 Steeve
05. Richard
06. Kurt
07. Dino
08. Sean
09. Nicolas
10. Alberto
11. Jim
12. Reik
13. Kennett
14: Bob Laube
15. Bob Luneski
16. Alex Galyutin
17. Valerio Vinassa
18. Guus Verver
19.Vincenzo
20.Henrik JordfaldOlsen

Can attend all races unless and unforseen hurricane, tsunami, avalanche or alien invasion hits inland Norway :p

So no race tomorrow? I am fine either way..

Last edited by a moderator:
Skipped dates :

11-Sep: Reik
18-Sep:
25-Sep: Nicolas
2-Oct:
9-Oct: Peter
16-Oct:
23-Oct: Nicolas
30-Oct: Nicolas
6-Nov:
13-Nov: Kennett
20-Nov:
27-Nov: Jim
4-Dec:
11-Dec:
18-Dec:
8-Jan:
15-Jan:
22-Jan:
29-Jan:

I am able to attend all dates:

01. Nicolai
02. David
03. Anthony
04 Steeve
05. Richard
06. Kurt
07. Dino
08. Sean
09. Nicolas
10. Alberto
11. Jim
12. Reik
13. Kennett
14: Bob Laube
15. Bob Luneski
16. Alex Galyutin
17. Valerio Vinassa
18. Guus Verver
19.Vincenzo
20.Henrik JordfaldOlsen
21. Peter (except the 1 above)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so far we have everybody with us except:

Tim (who is away at the moment, but will be back in time for next week I believe)
Helder (last I saw he had some computer issues, will he be back?)
Eliezer (long time member, we know how he works:) )
Valter (big shock, what is going on?)
Bob M (have for the time being pulled out of the league)

11-Sep: Reik, (Tim)
18-Sep:(round 01)
25-Sep: Nicolas
2-Oct:(round 02)
9-Oct: Peter
16-Oct:(round 03)
23-Oct: Nicolas(round 04)
30-Oct: Nicolas
6-Nov:(round 05)
13-Nov: Kennett
20-Nov:(round 06)
27-Nov: Jim
4-Dec:(round 07)
11-Dec:
18-Dec:(round 08)
8-Jan:(round 09)
15-Jan:
22-Jan:(round 10)
29-Jan:

I'm not comfortable making decisions anymore, so I'll limit myself to say that the above is my 1/21 vote and leave it to someone else to take it from here.

In all fairness it was never scheduled a race for tomorrow. The fact that last weeks race couldn't take place lead to a discussion of what to do with the calendar.

In the calendar discussion there were several suggestions for various calendars with various support, but it was also revieled that if we chose to move the race to the 11th (which never was scheduled in the first place), 2 drivers expected to fight for the titel would not be able to make the event.

After everybody suddenly disappeared from the calendar discussion to discuss the season after this instead, I suggested that we should list up the various calendar alternatives and vote for what calendar to chose. 2 days later there were no reply and 1 like (now there are 2 likes).

As people's participation/democracy had broken down, I saw no other choice than to make a decision. I decided to give everybody a chance to tell when they would not be able to race and make the calendar that suited the collective the best. I do not see doing this as a privilegium, but rather an unpleasant duty.

I am ofcourse very sorry for Sean, David and Steeve, I hope you will be able to join next week instead. And we can atleast have a fun race at Spa tomorrow, there should be a lot of people that are availeble and know the track well:thumbsup:

Hi all, thanks for adding me in Nico, I am away and typing on my phone. All presumptions were correct. I certainly couldn't race this morning but obviously would have understood either way. Sorry to those for whom this solution has proved more difficult. Thank you to those who have taken the intuitive even when they would really prefer not too...

I should be good for all races. The 8th of January could prove difficult but I think I should be able to make it happen this year. That would mean all races. Looking forward to the season despite the less than ideal start.

Tim.

Tim: Sounds good Tim. I think we'll have a good season start after all, with many well prepared drivers :thumbsup:
Valter: The only problem is if you are not in my friend :)

01. Nicolai
02. David
03. Anthony
04. Steeve
05. Richard
06. Kurt
07. Dino
08. Sean
09. Nicolas
10. Alberto
11. Jim
12. Reik