Imola Formula 1 2022 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix Add-ons Extension

Tracks Imola Formula 1 2022 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix Add-ons Extension 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
The map for Imola F1 2021 layout is black and it couldn't show the actual track layout while I was driving on it with the map app on, however when I checked the track file again it is black! Can you do a hotfix for it please? Nonetheless, great extension!

I observe that some kerbs are thinner. It looks like that my wheels are on the grass but the feeling is that there is still a kerb. Is that a bug?
Not a bug : extensions only work on visuals not physics so what you say is true : to create new kerbs I sometimes had to split former kerbs into half new kerb / half fake grass texture as a trick.

Imola is the first extension to include the new kerbs so now that extensions are becoming layouts I will create new physics from now on in next updates ;)

The map for Imola F1 2021 layout is black and it couldn't show the actual track layout while I was driving on it with the map app on, however when I checked the track file again it is black! Can you do a hotfix for it please? Nonetheless, great extension!
Thank you for pointing this out.
I don't use map app so I was not aware of this issue.
I will look at it for next update ;)

Pyyer updated Imola Formula 1 2021 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix Add-ons Extension with a new update entry:

2022 Grand Prix update

Update 2.0
  • New 2022 layout with actual billboards
  • All new textured billboards (rail, tyres, wall...)
  • Updated boards physics and textures (Styro foam)
  • Flag animations
  • Light extension compatibily fixes
  • Rolex clock fixes
View attachment 560923

View attachment 560917

View attachment 560916

View attachment 560915

View attachment 560918

[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Any chance you could add the newer kerbs at Acque Minerali?
1650675771861.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Last edited:
Hi, anyone can help, ive installed everything and all working but i dont get any flag animations or lights etc around the track working is there something i need to alter?

I have stflow installed and using CM

Thanks

Last edited:
I am super new to all this Modding stuffs but I am seeing this other guy Daniel Paez with some Skins. What's the difference please? Does this mean I need to get this extension and then add the Daniel Paez's on top?

Your mods are amazing. But since the addition of adding tracks to map layouts, they crash on loading while "applying VAO patch". Made a completely clean installation by copying your provided files to the right location. Like you stated in your installation guide.

Your mods are amazing. But since the addition of adding tracks to map layouts, they crash on loading while "applying VAO patch". Made a completely clean installation by copying your provided files to the right location. Like you stated in your installation guide.
Never mind. I just needed to update CSP to 1.7 Now it works.

when i enter a race it says the csp crashed im using 1.77 version becasue i cant find 1.78.
im not sure if i installed it in the right location as well.
pls help

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes