Immersive Audio - Red Bull Ring

Misc Immersive Audio - Red Bull Ring 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Stig_F1 submitted a new resource:

Immersive Audio - Red Bull Ring - Small Audio Details for Default and Non-Default AC Tracks

This is a super basic description for the moment. I plan to remodel this page extremely soon and consistently work on this mod and this type of mod for multiple tracks, and keep updated on user-feedback :)

The mod itself: this mod adds immersive sounds, particularly in exterior/chase cam, when passing larger objects like billboards with speed.

Read more about this resource...

Stig_F1 updated Immersive Audio - Red Bull Ring with a new update entry:

New version

Update, sorta more than a small patch.
-Added brake marker effects
-reworked volumes again but do see potential inaccuracies, feedback would be appreciated by messaging me on discord if possible :)
Discord: st1gsch
Crowd sounds to be added super soon and gradually!
Also intending to compress the file size as it really doesn't need to be that high quality and large.

Read the rest of this update entry...

It would be great if you can get the crowd sounds and anouncer sounds and set them up on any track...it would bring your sim racin to a whole new level.

Crowd Sounds!!

We finally have crowd sounds! I've also fine-tuned volumes of the brake markers because they sound so much louder than they need to.
I'll point it out here, and also on the main mod page, Adjusting volume of the engine with the car you're racing might be necessary, anything from 3 to 10. This might end up changing eventually but for now I've noticed many third party cars are crazy loud and require turning down to a desired/balanced level.

Very nice update for the racetrack! Now when i'm racing, is like being there! Such inmersive!
Do you plan to do something similar for other racetracks? I think it could be a very interesting feauture to add, maybe with some little difference of cheering. Let me know your opinion. Red Manuel, a fan of your work!

Very nice update for the racetrack! Now when i'm racing, is like being there! Such inmersive!
Do you plan to do something similar for other racetracks? I think it could be a very interesting feauture to add, maybe with some little difference of cheering. Let me know your opinion. Red Manuel, a fan of your work!
I've got sources for individual tracks, and for those that I don't, I'm sure I can figure something out. At the moment I'm debating which tracks would be a "Patreon Exclusive" since this would be something I'd like to make some money off of. But aside from that, i'm glad you enjoy the mod and I'll make sure to keep rolling them out :)

I've got sources for individual tracks, and for those that I don't, I'm sure I can figure something out. At the moment I'm debating which tracks would be a "Patreon Exclusive" since this would be something I'd like to make some money off of. But aside from that, i'm glad you enjoy the mod and I'll make sure to keep rolling them out :)
Tried your immersive audio of Monza, good heavens, very well done! Can't wait to hear the final version!

Small Patch

This mod is now (almost) complete, Audio has been fine-tuned to the volume of Kunos GT3's, which are kinda quiet both outside and inside, so any other cars/third party cars should only ever need turning down in volume, so the issue of needing the mod to be louder should be non-existant now. Small resource icon update too as I enjoy using photomode lol, but still trying to make a solid one for this one.
Anything else that might need my attention can be said in the thread of this mod or...

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 18 12.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 54 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 87 58.4%