F1 2021 I'm still using the Logitech MOMO but can't find proper settings

F1 2021 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello people!

So I'm a fan of old whe...I'm poor and managed to buy a MOMO in good condition for like 20 bucks. But I can't really find proper settings for it with the new F1 2021 game. Are any of you still using this wheel and can tell me a good combo of Logitech Profiler & ingame settings for it? The FFB just feels weird, jerky, sometimes too strong and sometimes I can run over curbs without it doing a thing!

Thanks!

Hi fellow momo user! I'm on/off simracer and momo has been sufficent to me for years.
When you test your input (ingame or windows settings) does your throttle jump up and down when you try to keep it steady? If it does, you might want to tighten your throttle pedal spring. Try putting something small under spring. I just used cardboard and duct tape and it worked well :D

I also add pics for my F1 ingame setup, im pretty sure these are not the best but good place to start as any

Attachments

• gDeZdvd.png
    gDeZdvd.png
    213.4 KB · Views: 731
  • q59WIIa.png
    q59WIIa.png
    174 KB · Views: 590
Hi fellow momo user! I'm on/off simracer and momo has been sufficent to me for years.
When you test your input (ingame or windows settings) does your throttle jump up and down when you try to keep it steady? If it does, you might want to tighten your throttle pedal spring. Try putting something small under spring. I just used cardboard and duct tape and it worked well :D

I also add pics for my F1 ingame setup, im pretty sure these are not the best but good place to start as any
can you show driver settings

Topluluk Tarafından Doğrulandı simgesi

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes