iGP Manager

Untitled-1.png

Congratulations to Mark and Sparkys McLaren. By the way are we going to have a 16th team to spice up the competiton, If yes then we should tell people that there is a space in the series

I had to miss the race, but my boys did the business after a hard week getting them ready. I gave the financial backing to Gray (the young American) who out drove IIic last week by a mile, but Ilic came up with the goods and out drove Gray this week in the lesser car and almost got a podium. But both drivers finished in the top 5!!! So awesome after we did so bad last week!

Go AeroSpeed!

I've got a problem. I logged in just a few minutes ago in my account to make changes for my next race, but I don't get in the area of my team. I am in my account and press "Play iGP Manager" which doesn't bring me to the site of my team. It actually stays at the account website. And if I am on the standard homepage and press "Play now" I end up on the account page as well, logged in my profil.
Does anyone else have that problem?

hi all,

our mostly german igp league will start a new season next friday.
we have a lot of simracers in this league and if you prefer a german talking league feel free to join.
no matter if you are german or not, if you want to have an active igp league then come to us.
link to our league: DFM League
cya
toby

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play