Igora Drive

Tracks Igora Drive 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Muvz submitted a new resource:

Igora Drive - Formula 1 2023 Russian Grand Prix

The Igora Drive (Russian: Игора Драйв) is a racing complex north of St. Petersburg.

Currently, the reconstruction of the race track for the Russian stage of Formula 1 in 2023 is underway. This release presents the old and new route scheme. The new layout is constantly being refined taking into account new incoming information. The race track is recreated from photos and videos from zero and made with Rhino and 3D max.

Track features:

• 24 Pits boxes
  • 2 layouts (national-...

Read more about this resource...

Нет. И я не планирую ее делать. Но на ю-туб мне писал человек, который делает ее и вроде-как выпустит в середине весны. Еще есть версия от Геймстул платная с этой трассой.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    710.6 KB · Views: 143
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    580.6 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Hi. I don´t know how to rate this track, but I share here my optimism with it. For me, it is a 4/5 stars mod. I think that the only thing that lacks is tarmac smoothness. There are a lot of bumps that make the Formula cars pretty undrivable, especially turns 11-12 (the entry to the back-straight) and in the new zone.

Hi. I don´t know how to rate this track, but I share here my optimism with it. For me, it is a 4/5 stars mod. I think that the only thing that lacks is tarmac smoothness. There are a lot of bumps that make the Formula cars pretty undrivable, especially turns 11-12 (the entry to the back-straight) and in the new zone.
Hello. I am aware of these bumps, but decided to release the mod now. And everything will be fixed in the future, you can be sure.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 6.4%