If you were married.......

You're just a princess, honestly...
Ok now i´m going to apply the same logics as you and say that you are "honestly" a redneck living in a trailor.
Bit childish aint it?

American performance cars in general are more raw, less sophisticated, that I agree, but it doesn't make them crap, you just want too much luxury.
I never said the CTS-V was crap. I said the interior is crap, which it is. I don´t want luxury, i want an interior that feels like it will last for a 100 years. And not pick up knobs after 2 years. If you want to look at luxury then a 7-series might be more fitting.

But why do you have such an awesome M5 today compared to before ?
Evolution. The car evolves everytime a new model comes out and the benchmark is still the benchmark since BMW/Mercedes more or less invented the class.

The CTS-V pushed BMW to develop a saloon when it crushed the Nordschleife with it's simplicity, so they made a car around that track, tuned for that track only to beat the CTS-V, and they barely did in fact.
Not true. If you are going to discuss then keep things out of lala-land.
BMW M goes their own way, they will develop a new M5 that is quicker then the last one without any form of pressure from another manufacturer simply because it was faster then the M5 E60 around the ring.
The reason the new M5 is faster then the old one is because it´s simple evolution, it´s got a stronger engine and better suspension, thus, a better time on the ring.

The 458 ? It was an answer to the ZR1, and it failed miserably as it gets beaten still by the Z06 (with the Z07 package of course)

Beaten in what? 0-402m? 0-60? Track times? Ring time?

P.S. By the way, Kia's chief designer is an ex-Audi designer, just so you know... (It looks crap anyway though)

Yea and what an impressive list of simply astonishing designs he has done...

Creme de la creme is the first Audi TT....

then he designed these,
800px-2000-2004_Audi_A3_%288L%29_1.8_5-door_hatchback_%282011-04-28%29_01.jpg

800px-1999-2001_Audi_A4_%288D%29_1.8_T_quattro_sedan_%282011-08-17%29_01.jpg

800px-C5-Audi-A6-wagon.jpg

800px-2006-2007_Volkswagen_New_Beetle.jpg

I think you are mixing him up with the person that replaced him, Stefan Sielaff which re-vamped the whole design at Audi with the big centre grill among other stuff.

OK! i like you guys too much to see conversations go this way so I'm closing this thread.

I truly wasn't expecting this to happen. Thread Closed. sorry guys.

Edit, I've unlocked the thread for i want to give it another chance. It was interesting to see what people would choose if they were in the situation as what the header says. No more of putting down each others choices here please. We all like what we like!:)

I've unlocked this thread again and i deleted anything that sparked critisizim even my one remark.

It is interesting to see what people would choose if they were in the situation as what i posted so lets keep it on topic please and no bashing:)

@EYGHON-RD, Man that VXR wagon is sooo nice! Oh the rims on it:eek:

Hehe, my better half saw my post and asked me to do better so this is what we would have.

7659_cc0640_001_A75.jpg

BMW X5 M. I'm good with it! :)

I like Dacia as a city car (current car is a Dacia Logan) :)

2009-dacia-logan-station-wagon.jpg

My choice is the same. Dacia Logan.
Affordable price, around 10.000 Euro. Engines are 1.6 petrol or 1.5 Diesel engine with excelent versatility, good fuel economy, low taxes.

If you want SUV, buy a Dacia Duster, it has an affordable price, around 15.000 Euro.
Cheap interior but excellent fuel economy for 1.5 dci Diesel 110 hp, low taxes and epic off - road capabilities. Duster owns a BMW x5, off-road speaking.

Dacia is the best.
Drive_test_Dacia_Duster_4x4_1_5_d_Ci_110_CP_22.jpg
Drive_test_Dacia_Duster_4x4_1_5_d_Ci_110_CP_29.jpg
Drive_test_Dacia_Duster_4x4_1_5_d_Ci_110_CP_31.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering