Ideas for my first rig

Hello,

I'm thinking about buying my first cockpit in the next few weeks. My shortlist is down to the Simetik K2 and the Simlab P1-X. The total costs (including shipping (I live in Germany) and seat , I'm thinking about the gaming seats from Sparco) should be below 2000€ better 1500€.
If you know something better, tell me.
It may NOT have any parts between the legs like the Playseats. I had the chance to try something like this and I had big trouble to reach the brake pedal.
It must have:
-Fanatec compatibility (pedals, wheel base, shifter)
-Keyboard and mouse tray
-Screen holder
-Nice to have: Direct Drive stability

I prefer shipping within the EU as shipping can be very expensive from elsewhere.

My personal opinion: I think, I'll take the Simetik as it looks like better value per €.

Ok, after looking a bit closer at the accessories, I changed my mind. The keyboard holder of Simetik only supports keyboards up to 18.5cm depth, mine has 19.5cm (it is a VERY old one). Does the Simlab P1-X have any negative things except the look?

Upvote 0
P1-X is the top of the line product, i am really sure there are no negatives on it, its rock solid and really adjustable and can add lots of accessories to it because of the aluminum profiles.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea