IClicker - audible indicator clicks and more

Apps IClicker - audible indicator clicks and more 3.29

Login or Register an account to download this content
If someone could help me; Ive had this app for months and it never worked; the other day my game crashed and it worked on 2 different cars in 2 different servers; but that same day it then stopped working again. Ive mess with everything i can think of personally. I really enjoyed it those 2 times it worked.

If someone could help me; Ive had this app for months and it never worked; the other day my game crashed and it worked on 2 different cars in 2 different servers; but that same day it then stopped working again. Ive mess with everything i can think of personally. I really enjoyed it those 2 times it worked.
its hard to know what you did wrong, it could be anything from installing it wrong, wrong settings, wrong csp version to maybe the car does not have indicators or (if csp lower than 1.78) closing the window.

so I've verified integrity of game files. Still crashes, although it's random, sometimes I won't get any errors, the clicker app can be chosen but no sounds when using the indicators, sometimes an error pops up after the game has loaded, but I can still play, other times an error pops up and the game is frozen. As for sound drivers, they are as updated as they can be for Windows 7. Tried the LUA debug app, profiling CSP modules doesn't give me anything.

so I've verified integrity of game files. Still crashes, although it's random, sometimes I won't get any errors, the clicker app can be chosen but no sounds when using the indicators, sometimes an error pops up after the game has loaded, but I can still play, other times an error pops up and the game is frozen. As for sound drivers, they are as updated as they can be for Windows 7. Tried the LUA debug app, profiling CSP modules doesn't give me anything.
found out what's wrong, I'm using Windows 7

which one are you using, i'll give it a shot
it is called "Microsoft Media Foundation framework" and was added in windows 8, i have no idea if its possible to install in windows 7.

i do have plans to eventually change it to use sounds in 3d space, but it was a bit buggy when i tried it and required me to make a soundbank file instead of using audio files, so i decided to use this instead and have not had the time to mess with it since then.

sorry

Hi. Thanks for this clicker app. It works just as it should and adds a lot of immersion/fixes problem with indicators.

Regarding your small fixes you have just released, it didn't work correctly. The script still runs even if I was in a F1 car, and it's odd.

Yes, the F1 car does have configs installed, but it does not have the indicator config installed, only tires and others config.

Hi. Thanks for this clicker app. It works just as it should and adds a lot of immersion/fixes problem with indicators.

Regarding your small fixes you have just released, it didn't work correctly. The script still runs even if I was in a F1 car, and it's odd.

Yes, the F1 car does have configs installed, but it does not have the indicator config installed, only tires and others config.
the car must have an extension config then.

the script does not check if the car actually has indicators or not, it just checks if the car has an extension config available or not (if the car does not have extension config, it will not have indicators) and if not, it will abort.
so it might sometimes still be running even if the car does not have actual indicators defined.
i think checking if the file also contains config for indicators, may be a bit too much,.

sorry for the confusion.

For new sounds maybe we could look at some indicator sound videos of different cars
sorry did not see your comment before.

if you have some sounds you would like added, ill be happy to check them out, but im not the best with audio editing, however i would prefer to only add "clean" sounds with not too much background noiseand preferably in flac format. :)

@canadianfoodguy thanks for removing the bad review, im sorry i dont have a way to fix it for you, but as i mentioned before maybe in the future i will have time to figure something out.
... alltho perhaps it is time to just upgrade from windows 7?
tbh i think you can probably even run most of your software on linux at this point. :)

not sure what you mean by signal switch, but the hazards starts the turn signals, i dont think i can separate those
Sorry if you didn't understand. I was asking if you could add seperate sound of activating the blinker, which is the sound of pushing the switch up and down.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.5%