IClicker - audible indicator clicks and more

Apps IClicker - audible indicator clicks and more 3.29

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sorry if you didn't understand. I was asking if you could add seperate sound of activating the blinker, which is the sound of pushing the switch up and down.
oh i get it, and yea i have actually thought of that before, but i need a clean audio sample for it.
... and have the option to turn off sound as well?
in next version there will be a "None" option along with the other soundfx.

but i need a clean audio sample for it.
Will these work? I found it from Youtube at first but the description says it's for interior light and headlights.

Or this, but it doesn't sound authentic:

Also if you could, can you add low beam click next time? Since there is only options for high beam...

Last edited:
Will these work? I found it from Youtube at first but the description says it's for interior light and headlights.
unfortunately these are not free soundfx and even if i just used them anyway they contain the equivalent to a watermark on a picture.

Also if you could, can you add low beam click next time? Since there is only options for high beam...
this may be possible, but remember that the next soundfx played will "overwrite" the last one, if its not finished playing yet.

Halvhjearne updated IClicker - audible indicator clicks and more with a new update entry:

a "bit" of an update this time

pasting github notes here:

reworked code quite a bit

added:
option for lowbeam clicks.
option to set (and save) volume for each sound fx.
option to set menu sounds volume.
option to remove pesky hazards affected by g-forces.

removed
option to enable/disable fx's as it was redundant (just turn volume to 0 instead).
option to set sound fx to NONE (same reason as above).

small update
added option for speed warning along with the option to change sound fx volume and trigger speed (but i don...

Read the rest of this update entry...

1. i did what the instruction said
2. i did make sure the car has turn signals that work

what car mod do you recommend to use with this mod
it works with any car that has indicators defined, if it does not work for you, make sure you installed it correctly.
to install you unzip and drag the apps folder into your assetto corsa folder, you may be able to install it by just dropping it into cm, but i recommend doing it manually.

you can check with ac.isInteriorView() function
I tried looking into it but have no idea where to start with lua as I don't know a dang thing about it scripting lol.

The Blinker app by Takeoh has a function (I think that's what it's called) like so:

if ac.getCar().isCameraOnBoard and soundSetting then
if ac.getCar().hazardLights then
hazardState = 1
end

I have an issue. I have the monitor speakers set up as the default output device in Windows, but in CM I've set up AC to use the USB headphones by default. In this scenario, iClicker sounds come out of the monitor speakers and everything else comes out of the headphones. Looks like iClicker always uses the default Windows device.

I don't know why, but the app doesn't work for me either. I installed it multiple times, through CM as well as manually. No matter which sound I choose, it just doesn't play. I'm using a car with turn signals.

Awesome, Thanks for the App! I wanted this for when I left my 4 way flashers on. If you get bored, can you make a little display. Maybe just 2 little green arrows. one pointing left and the other pointing right. The audible clicking can be hard to hear while racing.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 17 24.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 16 22.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.1%