I want to pay for more mods - where?

Do you think we can compile a list of legit for-pay mods?

My harddrive is full of mods of all description. I am trying to pay at the original sites that created them - when I can find out where the &^%&#*# that is. It isn't easy, though. Even finding out what I did pay for isn't easy since it is a random collection of email receipts.

I'm not putting links until a mod tells me it is OK to do so. Hopefully my intentions are appreciated. They don't ask much money and I want to pay off some debt.

Starting a list. If permitted, adding URLs later. Maybe I make a script that you can throw the contents of your cars folder into and it tells you whether you ripped one of them by accident.
  • Race sim studio, RSS: GT pack, Formula Hybrid (aka F1 2015+)
  • GMP, Gentle Mind Performance: various packs of GT3 style cars

If not OK, please delete. I don't mind.

On the other hand, if you look at X-plane.org, they have an integrated system where free mods are for download and paid mods are right there alongside them. That would nicely solve my problem here, at least for participating mod makers.

Do GMP build their own models?

Other than that, anything by URD & RSS is legit paymod stuff, so are the ASR2, ASR3 by ASR and the Griiip G1 and Ferrari 312T4 by ASR & MSF. If you want to include pay-for-beta-access there are VRC and most ASR mod cars which become free when they hit v1.0.

There are also the Miker FJ60 by Sergio Loro/A3DR and the Honda Prelude by A3DR on his archcars website.

Trackwise there is legitimate quality stuff by Sergio Loro, Lemax, and if you want to include beta access again, Simtraxx. There is also a pay version of the Tajo by Rafa Sanchez and for the Luccaring by irSindaco.

I'm sure I'm forgetting stuff.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back