I tried to post a thread but it doesn't appear in public or for me...

I created my a thread and clicked on the POST buttom, does it go to moderation or something before it appears?? I tried to find it and to edit a link but my thread doesn't appear where I tried to post it or in the FIND THREADS section.
What can I do?

Like, you click on the post buttom, after you are done creating the thread, and you can see at the buttom the comment section and all, awful.
In the end, it doesn't.... nah, just recreated the thread and this time it work ¬_¬') it's a pain but there are thing to share and cant wait.

I created my a thread and clicked on the POST buttom, does it go to moderation or something before it appears?? I tried to find it and to edit a link but my thread doesn't appear where I tried to post it or in the FIND THREADS section.
What can I do?
It will have gone into the moderation queue. I can see why a machine would look at it on a new account and flag it as possible spam. Nothing to worry about.

Both of those threads are live now, if they are both the same content please report one so it can be cleaned up.

this just happened to me as well.
Threads in the hardware forum require moderator approval before going live.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%