i just got this message on CM, any ideas, i even played last night

Its this message all games i start will cancel. Thanks in advance.

117107419_333383291191554_7238382003859691176_o.jpg

what ferrari as i have so many
This one.

Does this mess with any mods, etc? Worth doing a backup of anything first?
Nope.

Yesterday I tried to drive AC, there was some update. After that update I saw new Intro video (good). Then I was able to choose car and track but game won't start, it says that I should edit my graphic settings, tried but still the same issue???? Is this the end of AC now?

Then I started PC1 and hey, it was very good! Watkins Glen and Sauber C9, perfect combination!!!

Hey guys, so what do I do to make the game work again?

It's not a solution I found but the one someone found at our french league.

You should have in AC root folder the changelog.txt ... open it and simply change this new line:

- Launcher: fixed car preview image paths (when installed in steam folder with special characters)

by
- Launcher: fixed car preview image paths (when installed in steam folder with special characters)

Content Manager message will not show any longer.

NB: For unknown reason I never had this message appearing !

NB2: surely a solution that will work only until CM updates to correct this strange problem by calling 1.16.4 ;)

Yesterday I tried to drive AC, there was some update. After that update I saw new Intro video (good). Then I was able to choose car and track but game won't start, it says that I should edit my graphic settings, tried but still the same issue???? Is this the end of AC now?

Then I started PC1 and hey, it was very good! Watkins Glen and Sauber C9, perfect combination!!!
Problem solved, me stupid. I choose Ferrari F1 2002 with tire model 6, it didn't work anymore, F1 2004 with tire model 10 works. But that's not all, yesterday's update was removed all my settings and setups, controller not worked until I create new settings and so on. So this update looks like RaceRoom update Nov 2019 when they change everything for already perfect simulator. This AC feels still ok so no problem.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.6%