I am looking for... Well, what am I actually looking for...

For some time there has been something that I miss having in rFactor when you run the race of your life. Like the one I did with the PCC Porsches quite a while back. I fought like only Mansell could have done on one of his "inspired" drives. I was hit by the AI on more than one occasion, and the car was damaged, then the tires went bald, not to mention that the tranny and my teeth were grinding equally loud. But eventually I won the race, and no one, least of all I know how that happened. Then you sit there and watch all the AI cars come back into the pits, and that's it. All you can do is look at the results and finish the session. Which at that time feels kind of empty. Much like a let- down.

Back in GP2 (or was it GP3) you would get the laurel wreath and see the cup IIRC. In GPL you would get on the front of the newspaper which told you what a hero you were. I'm not asking for the cheerleaders, the bubbly, the adoration of the masses (actually I do, but that is beyond the scope of this thread).

I guess what I'm looking for is some kind of add- on that brings an end, the fanfare, a closure, or how you wanna word it. Something that makes you sit back in your racing chair grinning and just feel good.

Can anyone think of such an add- on for rFactor?

T J

It's normally called joining a league or at least racing online against real people that will give any sort off satisfaction that your a race winner. But that's me I guess. Beating the AI is always a bit off a hollow victory in any racing format regardless off the fan fair the game provides on your victory compared to having "Great race man!" "Well done" "Catch you next time" by your peers.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back