I almost crashed today

• Thread starter Deleted member 963434
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 963434

• Deleted member 963434

wit my bmw e36 320i 150 hp, it was raining hard and i was driving fast in the city, i started braking before roundabout wit two lanes, right lane was driving learning car entering the roundabout from right lane so i choose left lane to pass him there, i loosing speed very fast, reducing from 4th to 3rd easy on the clutch as i know heel and toe tecnique but not usin it in real life much, only in sims, so i was easy on clutch, but speed is still high, i reducing from 3rd to 2nd just before entering rounabout, learning car was already there , speed was about i dont know 50-30 kph as i reduced from 3rd to 2nd , maybe higher i dont know as i not lookin at speedo at that time. again easy releasing clutch but i was turning right there, and car goes xD i was still holding brake but maybe released it a little and so fast turning wheel left like 90 degree, then back to center, then again left, then back to center, it was everything so slow in my mind like that adrenaline boost, i saw car sliding and i was controlling it so easy like wheel movement + brake releasing not to go full sideway into car on right lane, i just pass him sideways, then i maintaned full controll at roundabout exit and was so hyped i go almost full throttle there and exit roundabout sideway but that second drift was full controlled

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 963434

that moments yo know sims help yo a lot learning to drive as its my first car ever and i straight go into rwd car, but i own him like for 3 years now but simming wit wheel for about 5 years

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.