DiRT Rally Hyundai World Rally Team [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
MartinARG submitted a new resource:

Hyundai World Rally Team - Livery's Dani Sordo & Kevin Abbring

Friends, here are the skins of Kevin Abbring and Dani Sordo, I hope you like them, greetings!

1_zpsmmyr5jtx.png
[/URL][/IMG]
2_zpshxknhedc.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Read more about this resource...

And your mother did not say that stealing is not a pretty sight?

This skin is drawn me for the game "RBR":

http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewtopic.php?f=444&t=22986

you are only a barbaric way to remove it from the "Rally Monte-Carlo" stickers ... And even that is not completed until the end. Starting number on the rear bumper...
Not respect:(

P.S. By the way, after the "Rally of Monte-Carlo 2016", I painted the skin for the car "HYUNDAY i20 WRC" Paddon / Kennard for the game "DIRT Rally" in the resolution 8K. If you interesting, you can to see how rightly look texture "i20_main.dds" and "i20_specocc.dds" (which is also need to repaint!) :

https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/fe83/n8lnmh43w50jmi26g.jpg

Last edited:
In the "ReadMe" file for each of my cars, I always point out the source. If you look at my work carefully, you will see a lot of changes and parts that are not in the model by "Codemasters". No one pixel in my skin, no one polygon in my grids has been created by "copy / past", as opposed to your "creations". In this regard, than the "Codemasters" company (year on year sell us one and same cars under the guise of new games) never occurred to me claims. I'm at least a co-author!

You took the skin of another car, on which another member of the forum for free worked many days, painted over the inscription on it, removed the author's label , added their mistakes and posted this "creation" in his name. You are confident that you have the moral right accuse me to anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 17.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.5%