rF2 Howston Dissenter @ Sebring Thu 15 Sep 2022

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hi Denis thanks for the heads up. I would have signed up earlier but I have been having trouble getting home in time recently. I would love to race, you can put me down as a possible. And I will see what I can do. Will try my best. ;)

Last edited:
Hi Denis thanks for the heads up. I would have signed up earlier but I have been having trouble getting home in time recently. I would love to race, you can put me down as a possible. And I will see what I can do. Will try my best. ;)
Should be able to join.
Sign me up, please:thumbsup:
Hi guys! Let the grid grow up, sign me:thumbsup:
Woohoo!
Three great guys and a special welcome back to Luca who does so many of the flyer pics. :D

Paul you're a saint, but don't push it too much mate. If you can make it that's great. If you get home and wanna just do race 2 that's fine also. :)

Last edited:
Woohoo!
Three great guys and a special welcome back to Luca who does so many of the flyer pics. :D

Paul you're a saint, but don't push it too much mate. If you can make it that's great. If you get home and wanna just do race 2 that's fine also. :)
No sweat. I'm going to be good for tonight now. So sign me up. As u say, any issues I will see you guys at race 2. P.s. the times are the same as GMT ? .

Hi Denis. Sorry to hear you will be working, but a weeks break may be good for me. I need to get in some proper practice before the next race. Boy, I liked those Howstons. I couldn't drive it too well but could tell that a bit of time in them would lead to a real connection with the car. They are awesome. Big problem last night was really the fact I don't actually know my way around the track much at all. It's so flat (as expected) that I couldn't see the corner entries or apexes etc..I struggled to see the exits too as by then I was pointing backwards I really enjoy racing with you guys and think I need to get better prepared for my enjoyment and for everyone else too. . I could tell I was fast becoming a bit of a traffic hazard and was also just too knackered to concentrate properly. But as Arnie said. "I'll be back " take care all.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 176 66.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 114 43.0%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 122 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 49 18.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 71 26.8%
Back