Hows winter been at your side of the world?

scaled.php

:D

I saw on the headlines that there's a supercold coming (tabloids...) but it looks like the winter is making up for lost time by turning the heat down for real.. It's -25C now, tomorrow probably will bring the first -30 of the season and it's gonna be like that for a week..

But now....I'llo pop in to a 85C sauna to counter that -25c outside... That's a whopping 110C of temp difference.. I'm superman! If it's -30 in the weekend. i'll heat that bastard up to 90C so i get 120C difference...

Holy freezing Batman! oh I'm so glad to be in Vancouver right now. +8 at the moment ,forcasting a possible 10 to 12 for next weekend.

I'm seeing people driving cars with droptop down today.

Finally we have winter here!
The ice skate track looks perfect!
11108kx.jpg

Current temps are looking fine! I´m between the -7.1 and -4.4 at the top right. It's about -6.2 here at the moment..
1z69nqd.png

Snow came to Turkey at last! We had a blizzardic and snowy week, but now the Sun rises. It was fun for snowball fights and sliding on icy parts, but it was too cold... brrr!..

I read at the newspaper (According to a professor) that the reason of this globally cold winter is some explosions on Sun, might be true...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%