How to remove sponsor decals from myteam F1 23?

Hey everyone! I might be blind but I do not see an option to remove sponsor decals like in previous games and its ruining the liveries. This might have been an oversight but a big one. Is there a mod or workaround to remove these? Any help appreciated!

fomnodecals.jpg

You mean like this?

Last edited:
What about removing on the driver suits? Does anyone have the same issue ? When I select the sponsor, the engine and the 2nd driver after I hit confirm the "XENON Dynamics" sponsor is automaticly popping on the race suit.. How can I fix this? I didnt had this problem before doing my BMW Career

• Deleted member 1946917

Bump, can't remove the sponsors from the suits in MyTeam

Only workaround maybe could be to edit the team verstappen suit files in team_livery but this isn't the most compatible bc it requires people to have the Deluxe Edition of the game and those files rn aren't part of the MyTeam Pack Modular ERP.

Edit: Just seen thankfully that this problem is listed as awaiting patch on the EA bug forum so it should be ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nm, I figured it out. Lol just deselect them on the car in the Customization tab, obviously. :confused:
A recommendation to add a "Solved" feature to some of these modding threads.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 63 29.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.5%